Crocus

Six Months Later... (Yes... Again)

I yawn loudly as I enter Crocus, Loke following behind me. "I'm so tired!" I yawn again while I almost trip on a loose cobblestone on the road, I look down at it before loosening it more from its place. "Why are we here so early?" Loke sighed and looked at me with amusement.

"You said you wanted to come here earlier, so no one would see and recognize you." I just scowl, remembering that was, in fact, what I said. I groan as we trudge further into town, looking for a food store to stock up with.

"Why do I always torture myself like this?!" I basically shouted, causing Loke to chuckle at me. I stopped when I heard voices, there was something familiar about them...

Loke disappeared as I watched to figures walk towards us, still walking and carrying on. It was hard to see with how dark it was, so I couldn't tell who it was. I tensed slightly when I saw the Sabortooth symbols on their arms.

I know we were on good terms now, but just remembering the things that happened still make me cringe and shake in the fear of that pain.

Realizing quickly that it was Sting and Rogue I hide behind a wall, hoping they don't pay enough attention to realize that it's my scent. I hold my breath and press my body against the wall, trying to make my presence unknown.

"Do you smell that?" Sting questioned, I let out a breath realizing my alone training time would come to an abrupt end. I hear them sniffing the ears, along with the longer snores of their exceeds.

"Must be my imagination." Sting says, but something in his voice tells me otherwise. I glance around the corner as they walk off, continuing on to whatever they were doing beforehand. I walked around the corner swiftly, keeping in close contact to the wall.

I know they caught my scent, they most likely know where I am at this very moment, but I don't want to be catch yet. I've had such an amazing adventure, though I miss everyone at home, I still feel that my adventure isn't over yet.

I bought everything I needed to quickly, thanking everyone I bought from. "Open Gate of The Maiden, Virgo!" She popped in front of me, bowing.

"Punishment, Hime?" I shake my head. Why does she always do that? I internally nervous laugh.

"I know it's a lot to ask, but mind taking these bags to the house. I need to be in my feet when waking home." She bows once again, carrying the bags with her, she leaves to the spirit world.

Walking back out, I stuck close to the walls. Though I could tell they were still following me, and that scared me! I walked out to the middle of the path as it narrowed out, still be as cautious as possible with the twin slayers.

"There you are blondie!" Sting and Rogue stand before me as I turn slowly, expecting their arrival sooner or later.

"Yes?" I question politely. Looking at them with innocent eyes, yet smirking on the inside.

"Fairy Tail has been looking for you for a year!" He runs his hand through his hair. "Natsu's been worried sick about you!"

"I've been doing some personal things." I say casually; but inwardly, I just want to question them about Natsu and the guild. How they've been doing, what they've been doing. But I resisted, I need to stay strong.

"Blondie, we're going to have to take you back to Fairy Tail or SOMETHING." He sighs, almost desperately. "Natsu will kill us if he found out we saw you and didn't do anything!"

"I can't yet." I shake my head starting to walk off, I hear them walking forward and suppress giggles as I hear them fall. I look at them, they feel for my trick.

I walk away smirking. I just stopped two dragons slayers, with a rock.

><><><

Hey Minna! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm a major RoLu shipper but this will lean towards NaLu a lot. But it's still undecided! So whichever ship you are a fan of! May the odds be ever in your favor!

~Aka Alice