Christmas - Leon x Reader (Star Crossed Myth)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!!!!!

This is a Christmas special one-shot and pretty long one. (2000 words)

Leons's character might be a little too OOC, so sorry but just think of it as Christmas changed his personality just for this time.

Dedicated to @OtomeOtakuLele @Aya_Sakamaki and all the Leon lovers.

♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥

Today is Christmas eve, the day before Christmas. You've always stayed home and hardly celebrated with your family or friends. This year many things had changed. You meet the 12 zodiac gods and fell in love with one of them and it turns out to be the sadistic and arrogant one called Leon. You don't know if you should be proud or disappointed in yourself for attracting such a man.

A week ago, you sacrificed your eyes containing the stars to help the gods and giving them more power. This had a side effect in which no one knew about until it happened. It caused you to lose your eyesight for who knows how long.

"Hey is (Your Name) still depressed?" Dui asked with a worried expression.

"Tch this is why humans are so annoying." Scorpion replied.

"We can't blame her, she lost her eyesight to allow us to use our powers." Huedhaut said.

"By the way where is Leon when (Your Name) needs him the most." Teorus added.

"Leon went to see the King early this morning." Carno replied.

"The king? For what reason, he has never requested to see the king." Ichthys said shockingly.

Carno grins and laughing he said. "Leon went to ask the king to give (Your Name) her eyesight back because it's Christmas soon."

"Christmas?" Teorus questioned.

"It is a yearly event called Christmas. This where human celebrate with their families and friends while doing many things such as decorating a Christmas tree, Christmas cooking and unwrapping gifts they got for each other. This holiday is her favourite, knowing that Leon went to the King for help." Huedhaut said.

"Well then let's go pick (Your Name) up and we can celebrate Christmas with her." Teorus replied.

"I'll go and in the meantime I'll expose what Leon is doing for her." Carno said with happiness, knowing that he can us this to tease Leon now.

[ At your place]

"What can I even do. I have no site to see anything, meaning I probably can even go out or even walk in my own apartment." You said quietly sighing.

Suddenly you see bright light filling every brim of your room. The bright light stung your eyes, forcing you to blink them. After you blinked a few times, your vision slowly became blurry but soon after you could see clearly. Your eyesight had come back. "How?" You questioned with confusion.

"That's because Leon went to ask the King to give your eyesight back." Carno said walking into your room through your closet.

"Leon? I can't believe he would do that for me." You replied with a small smile.

"Since that's out, let's go to the mansion. Everyone was really worried about you." He said.

You chuckled and quietly whispered to yourself. "Maybe I won't have to be alone this Christmas."

"You said something?" Carno asked.

"Nope nothing to worry about, let's go!" You replied.

[At the Mansion]