A Cold - Riki x Reader (Love Letter From Thief X)

This chapter is about Riki catching a cold. It is dedicated to Libraheart2
Hope you like it!
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh hey (Y/N), that was fast." Atsumu said.

"Yeah because I was nearby, so what did you call me for?" You asked.

"Riki is sick and we are all busy so we are asking if you to take care of him." Takuto said.

"Come on guys don't steal my lines. So can you take care of Riki?" Atsumu asked.

"Yeah sure." You replied.

[ After a while........ ]

"40 DEGREES, HOW SICK ARE YOU!" You yelled quietly.

"(Y/N) is that you." Riki whisper in feverish voice.

"Yes it's me, besides why didn't you tell me you were sick. I could came to help you but I was told by the others." You said angrily.

"Sorry, I thought I could take of myself." He said.

"You may be a handsome and smart guy but taking care of the boyfriend when he is sick is the girlfriends job." You said back.

"Haha, I was lectured by the almighty (Y/N)" Riki said laughing.

"You know I would be happy if you can at least rely on me just this once. You don't ever rely on me, making me think that you don't trust me." You said smiling.

"Sorry, I didn't realise. I only thought that if I get involved then you might be put in a dangerous position since you are a girl." He said quietly.

"I may be a girl who is weak but don't forget Kenshi did train me." You said. (A/N: The sub story thief training.)

"Haha that's true." He said reaching his hand out and landing on your head. He gently pats your head. "Sorry I made you worry, I won't do it again." He promised you.

"You better and besides that, how are you feeling." You asked him.

"Yeah I am feeling better now you are here." He replied.

You then blushed. "Is the cold getting to you because you being this cute and honest when you are not drunk is just wrong." You said.

He suddenly pulls your arms, making you fall into the bed. "You are so warm (Y/N). " He said hugging you tighter.

You knew that your face was red and hot but since he was sick you allowed it. " okay just this once." You said but you were trying to avoid turning around. You just didn't want him to see your face and tease you.

"(Y/N) why don't you turn around I want to hug you while facing you." Riki said cutely.

"W-What!" You said. "(Y/N) it is only because of the cold. You can do it." You thought in your head.

"Come on (Y/N) or is it that you are embarrassed and want to do dirty things." Riki said smirking.

"I DO NOT!!" You yelled into his ears.

"Haha if you keep on yelling my ears are going to go deaf." Riki said laughing.

"Blame yourself for that." You replied.

"Yes, yes. Understood my lady." Riki said and moves his face closer to you.

When you realised his face was closer to yours but you immediately moved back, sadly it didn't work because he pulled you back in but this time he asked for something.

"(Y/N), can I kiss you....." Riki said with his face just about 5cm away from you.

"NO!" You yelled and slapped his face.

"OUCH (Y/N), WHY DID SLAP ME." Riki yelled back.

"Sorry! It was a reflex!" You said apologetically.

"Is it that weird to get kissed by me. We do it everyday." Riki asked while holding his cheek.

"I will get sick if you kiss me!" You said.

"That doesn't matter and if you do I will take care of you." He said with a puppy face

Looking at him you just couldn't say no. "Okay just once but if I get sick I will kill you." You replied.

As you said that, he face moved closer and closer to you face and he kissed you with a long and passionate kiss.

"H-hold o-on Riki, I c-can't Brea-th." You said trying to catch your breath.

"Sorry (Y/N) I can't control myself anymore." He said and gets on top of you.

"Wait Riki!" You said trying to get him of you but of course it didn't work.

(A/N) well you know I will stop here. You can imagine what happens after)

[Extra: The next morning]

"(Y/N) I AM SO SORRY!" Riki yelled.

"This is why I told you not to do it, now i got sick." You said angrily.

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you. What do you want to eat?" He asked while trying to change the cooling pad on your forehead.

"Do you even remeber what you did last night?" You asked him.

"Uhh, no I only remember pieces." He replied.

You then sigh."I'll forgive you if you make me the soup you usually make but with mushrooms and meat." You said.

"Who knew you were that picky with your food." Riki said laughing.

"So you going to make it or not." You said.

"Of course I will." He answered.

"By the way do you need help to change your clothing." Riki said smirking.

"GET COOKING BEFORE I START THROWING PILLOWS AT YOU!" You said with embarrassment also with a pillow ready in your hands.

"Okay, calm down but if you do prefer naughty play then I don't mind." He said walking out.

You snapped with embarrassment and threw the pillow but he dodged it and went cooking laughing.

"I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET WHAT YOU DID!" You yelled out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you have any requests then go request it. Next chapter will be 'Goodbye? [Part 2] - Eisuke x Reader'.