Birthday - Dui x Reader (Star Crossed Myth)

It is the time of the month, the month where I sob in the corner about how I can't go to the Anime Expo in Los Angeles. There is so many stalls, people, artists, cosplayers and merch of all different kind. (Voltage inc) (ಥ_ಥ) Anyone joining me on this train that just won't take us there.

Dedicated to: @MischiefGoddess     (MischiefGoddess)      

Hope you enjoy!

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

*Sigh* It has been over a month since you last saw Dui. He went back to heaven because he had important business to take care of. Every day you would go over and see if he was there but he was never there. Today was your birthday, Dui promised he would celebrate with you but he was not even on earth. You arrived at the mansion hoping he would be there waiting. You walked in the saw Dui standing there, you were so excited you ran towards him and was eager to welcome him back.

"So you are the rumoured human who is with Dui."

You look beside Dui and saw a beautiful woman with long blonde hair and very vibrant eyes. Dui saw the confusion in your eyes so de spoke up.

"This is Athena, a goddess from heaven and also my childhood friend. She is on Earth to help me finish my work." Dui gently said.

"Nice to meet you I am (First name)." You introduced yourself cheerfully. You thought she would be nice judging from her looks but she wasn't exactly what you imagined.

"Please don't act so familiar with me when you are just a mere goldfish. As if I would be friendly with someone like you." She said with a sharp gaze.

" Athena be nice." Dui said with an angry face.

You stepped in front of Dui and said. "I am sorry if I have offended you in any way but if you plan to treat me like that, I will not treat you like a friend either."

"Has the goldfish finally evolved." Leon said.

"Excuse me!" You replied angrily.

"Please, can the two of you calm down and besides don't you have work to finish with Athena, Dui?" Huedhaut said.

"I'll see you later (First Name), I'll be done soon so wait for me." Dui said patting your head gently.

"Okay." You replied.

[2 Hours Later]

"How long does it take from them to finish, it's nearly 11:30pm." You sighed over and over again.

Leon looks at you annoyingly. "Stop being so annoying, you can still see him tomorrow." He said.

"I finally got to see him in 3 weeks and besides, today is special." You said looking out the window with rain starting to pour down. *Sigh* "Since it started to rain, I'll just be on my way."

Huedhaut stepped in and stopped you. "Hold on (First Name). If you don't mind, we can celebrate your birthday with you."

"How did you know it was my birthday!" You said with shock.

"It's because we are gods and the wish department heard your wish loud and clear about wanting to celebrate it with Dui." Leon said with a smirking face.

"Do you want to make Dui jealous." Ichthys said out of nowhere.

You did want to do it but it just didn't seem right. "I feel bad for doing that, especially if he really misunderstands."