Happy Ending? - Hayden x Reader (Be My Princess 2)

Okay, this chapter will be longer than usual so yeah enjoy!!

WARNING: ANGST (kinder)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"From the start, you knew that none of this would work. A commoner and a royal prince. But maybe it was your fault for being so naive at romance and falling in love with a prince."

💔💔💔💔

"I am very sorry (Y/N), His Highness won't be able to take you with him to the dance as his partner." Loyd said apologetically.

"No, It's fine." You said quietly but of course, you knew it wouldn't go smoothly.

After having a talk with Loyd he offered to make tea for you and of course you agreed. As usual, you walked into the beautiful garden filled with different flowers and roses. In your head, you thought of many things, what if his father wants him to marry another woman? Would he accept it or reject it. Thoughts kept running through your head like a hurricane but none of them were positive ones. You decided to forget about it and just be positive on the outside. Walking around the garden calmed you down until you saw Hayden and was about to call out until the moment you realized that another woman is holding his arms and they were smiling and walking together. Then he realized that you were standing there.

"(Your Name)! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh, Loyd was going to bring tea so I decided to go for a walk in the garden first." you said trying to avoid too much eye contact.

"Let me introduce you. This is Kate, she is here to accompany me to the dance." Hayden said.

"I see, well it is a pleasure to meet you, Kate." (Y/N)said and gently bowed to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too. If you don't mind would you like to join us, we were about to out." She asked nicely.

You knew she wasn't a bad person but in fact a very cute yet elegant and very polite. "Thank you but Loyd will be looking for me since I asked him to make tea for me." (Y/N) said smiling gently.

"Well then, (Your Name) )would it be possible for us to join you." She asked.

You looked towards Hayden and asked. "What do you think Your Highness." You asked him.

Hayden slightly bowed to Kate and agreed to join for tea.

"You two can go to the gazebo first, I'll go and check on Loyd." You interrupted and went to get Loyd.

"I can't wait to become friends with (Your Name) and tell her about us." Lady Kate said eagerly.

Hayden didn't say anything but all he had was a troubled expression on his face.

💔💔💔💔

You ran towards Loyd and said. "Hayden and Kate said they want to join us for tea."

Loyd looks at you softly and asks. "Are you okay with it."

"I don't mind it but it's not like I can say no." You said looking down.

Loyd smiles and pats your head with care. "You're a strong girl."

"Thanks. Take 4 of the pudding I made yesterday out to the garden to eat."

"4? You can't possibly mean, you want me to join!" He replied.

"Come on Loyd. I can't be there alone with the two of them. As far as I know, I will die in there." You said sarcastically.