Goodbye? [Part 2] - Eisuke x Reader (Kissed By The Baddest Bidder)

Here it is Part 2 of Eisuke  x Reader finally . I haven't updated for a while and this will might be sad or might not be. This is dedicated to all the readers who wanted a continuation.

Enjoy..........(Don't hate me)(≧Д≦)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In your head you could hear someone calling out to you, telling you to come back but you just couldn't remember who's voice it was. You wanted to find out who is was so you slowly opened eyes. When you opened your eyes you could see a handsome and hot dude in front of your face. "Where am I?" You asked quietly.

"This is the hospital ." He answered.

You were trying to remember what happened but you just couldn't. You looked up to the man and asked. "Who are you?" At that moment you could see the shock in his face. (A/N: I am not sorry)

"You don't remember me (Y/N)?" The man asked with his eyes wide open.

You tried to remember who he is and you knew he was someone special to you. "Oh! Mr Ichinomiya why are doing here?" You asked confusingly.

As you said 'Mr Ichinomiya' his eyes were filled with sadness and disappointment, realizing that the woman he loves has forgotten about him. You could see his eyes filled with sadness but his smile is full of kindness.

Just then the door opened and comes in 3 other men.

"Yo boss." A blonde man said.

"How is (Y/N) boss." The flirty dude asked.

"She's awake so I will go tell the doctor to check up on her." Eisuke said, walking out.

As he was walking out he had a painful expression. You wondered if he had lost someone special to him maybe that's why he has that pained expression.

"What's wrong with him, he doesn't look happy." Said the scary looking man.

"Who might you guys be and why are you doing here?" You asked confusingly.

"Huh?" They all said in fusion with their eyes widened.

"(Y/N) do you not remember us." The man with the hat said.

"No I don't, am I suppose to?"

"Now I know why Eisuke was acting weird." The scary looking man said.

"Since (Y/N) doesn't remember us, why don't we introduce ourselves." The blonde dude said.

And they all introduced themselves and told you what had happened.

"I understand that but what is my relationship with Mr Ichinomiya." You asked curiously.

"Don't be freaked out but you are boss fiancée." Baba said.

You started to laugh. "You got to kidding me. The Mr Ichinomiya is my fiancé!." You laughed even more because you didn't think it was possible.

"It's true, why would we be joking as this time." Soyru said seriously.

Even though they said they weren't joking, you still thought it was impossible. You then realized that you were in such high class hospital room. "Crap why is this room so high class, I won't have enough to pay for this!" You said in your head.

"Don't worry about the room , it's my hospital so just take your time and just rest." Eisuke said walking in.

"But.." You said.