Goodbye? - Eisuke x Reader (Kissed By The Baddest Bidder)

This is a Eisuke x Reader one shot. I don't know why I wrote it so sad but this one shot is kinder inspired by the image. This one shot is dedicated to samanthaapage

Next one shot will be Riki x Reader and also this one shot might have a continuation if you guys want one. 

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————  

On a sunny day, you were going on a date with your soon to be fiancee Eisuke Ichinomiya. He wanted to take you out so you can take a break from work and organizing your wedding. 

"Where do you want to go (Y/N)." Eisuke asked while holding your hand. 

"Anywhere is fine." You replied back happily.

"Then let's just walk around for a while." He said.

"Yeah but are you sure you have time, I heard from Soryu that you stayed up all night just to finish your work early so you can go out with me." You asked worriedly.

"What a big mouth he has." Eisuke said.

"ACHOOO. Someone is talking behind my back." Soyru said.

"Haha don' blame him I forced him to tell me." You said.

*Sigh* "Well do you just want to go shopping then." He asked.

You stare at him with disbelief. "Did you seriously just ask me if I want to go shopping?" 

"Yes, why?" He asked.

"WHY? Because you normally would never ask to go shopping with me." You answered.

"Today I will do anything you want me to since this is a reward for you." He said smiling.

"Okay then let's go shopping!!" You said cheerfully and drags him into the mall.

You dragged Eisuke to every shop possible but only one thing caught your eyes and it is a very beautiful diamond ring with very detailed patterns on it.

"Do you like it, if you do I'll buy it for you and if you want I can even buy this whole shop." Eisuke said.

"Please don't say that because It isn't funny when you say it Eisuke." You replied.

"I wasn't joking and besides you are my future wife, so if there is anything you want tell me. If you want something I'll do whatever it takes to get it for you." He said wrapping his arms around your waist with his chin on your shoulder.

"How lucky I want a boyfriend like that!" One of the women said.

"I know right, a guys who is hot and willing to do that for you is so cool!" The other women said.

"Eisuke get off me, it's too embarrassing." You said blushing.

"Who cares I want to  show the world that you are mine and how lucky I am." He said and he smirks.

 As he said that your face grew redder into a tomato. "Don't say something so embarrassing!" You said.

"Okay where do you want to go next." He asked.

"I want to go to that wedding dress shop!" You said excitingly.

"Well I guess we can go try out some wedding dresses for you." He sighs and let's you drag him.

[ After a while ]

"We did everything you want you are you satisfied now." He asked.

"Yep totally, wait a minute Eisuke isn't that person you and Soyru have been talking about." You said to him.