Sorry - Yamato x Reader (My Wedding and 7 Rings)

I am so sorry everyone, I wasn't able to update at all for a few months due to different reasons but now I will make up for it.  

For this one shot, I was planning to write a different scenario by changing the ending but you guys think?

Dedicated to all my lovely readers who were patient and waited 

♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥

It's been less than 1 week since you split up with Yamato. You couldn't get over it, it was something that was deeply burned into your heart. You have never loved anyone more then you loved him. maybe this was all just you being stupid for believing in him.

Yamato was chosen to marry the CEO's granddaughter in the company he was working at. He couldn't reject the offer so he broke it off with you even though the granddaughter of the CEO said she would choose another candidate. Both Yamato and Ren were friends with her in high school. The worst thing about this is that you were engaged and your pregnant and he doesn't know. You knew if you told him, he would feel guilty and come back but your couldn't do that.

You walked into Long Island and greeted everyone. "Hey." You then realised everyone was there including Yamato. You were prepared to face him well not really. You tried to act cool and pretend nothing was wrong.

"Oh, your early today." Kunihiko said.

"Yeah, I was getting some things before going back to Kyushu." You said.

"WHAT! YOUR GOING BACK!" They all said in sync including Yamato.

"Did I forget to tell you guys." You replied.

Everyone was shocked to hear the news but mostly Yamato since he couldn't believe it.

"Why if you leave then about you and Yamato." Saeki asked.

"Ummmm.... well we broke up about 1 week ago." You answered quietly trying to hold back any sad expression you would make.

"Is that true Yamato." Ren asked speechlessly.

You avoided looking at you and softly replied. "Yeah."

Everyone looked from Yamato back to you and keep going back and forth. "Are you guys pranking us for fun cause this ain't funny." Kunihiko replied.

"It's not a joke." You replied quietly.

Takao saw the awkwardness and decided to break it off. "Let's talk about something else like why are you leaving."

"Right, It isn't anything serious. My parents have been nagging me to go back home to visit them but I never had the time to do so. Since I have plenty of time now, I can go back..." You replied.

"Ohh, so then when are you coming back then?" Saeki asked.

"Umm, I don't think I going to come back for at least a few years." You answer.

"WHATTT!!" They are yelled in shock.

"Loll, you don't need to be that shocked." You replied.

"But why so long." Yuta asked.

"Yeah well, I don't have a reason to stay anymore and besides once I go back my parents want me to pick a candidate to be my husband." You quietly replied. For a bit, you had hoped that Yamato would say something to stop you from going back but he didn't and instead he said the opposite.