The Fight - Scorpio x Reader (Star Cross Myth)

This one shot is dedicated to @Inuzuka_KazumiI hope Scorpio is not too OOC and enjoy the first one shot i have written and sorry for mistakes.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Today right after work you wanted to see Scorpio so badly that you went to the mansion where the gods all live.

"I bet he is going to be happy when I show him that I have his favorite." You talked to yourself.

Your arrived at the front door, knowing that no one will answer you walked in. You stood in front of the main door to the lounge room and knocked. No one answered so you just walked in.

"(Y/N) This isn't what you think so calm down." Scorpio said quickly.

He was sitting there with 7 gods surrounded by women. They were getting close to the gods snuggling and hugging their hands close to their chests.

"Who is that girl." One of the woman said."

"She is Scorpio's girlfriend." Teorus said in a cheerful tone.

"Eh, Scorpio why don't you dump her I can become your girlfriend." A random woman said while holding Scorpio's arms tightly.

"Well I'm sorry to interrupted you guys while you were having fun so I'll be on the roof if you need me." You said walking out.

"Wait (Y/N)." Before Scorpio could say anything you slammed the doors closed.

"I can't believe I just saw that and besides if he didn't like then he could of stop it but he didn't." But you knew that if you were to see and think more about it you would of bursted into tears.

"I am so going to kill you Teorus." Scorpio said as he glares at him.

"S-Sorry!!!!" Teorus said.

After that he went he chase after you.

"Man this makes me look like I am jealous girlfriend." You sighed.

"Who cares I like a jealous girlfriend." Scorpio said popping up behind you.

"Scorpio." You said quietly.

"Why didn't you push them away." You asked.

"Because it would be rude to push them away because they are high ranked people and I can't afford to do something rude to them." He said.

"So does that mean you don't care about my feelings then." You asked looking down, knowing that you might start to cry.

"Don' talk like I don't know." He said glaring at you.

You look up "I have no idea what you are talking about." You said.

"You were the one who went out with a guy." He said.

"Wait what that was was my co-worker and besides that was because he said he'd treat me to lunch." You looked at him.

"What about the part where he confessed, you didn't reject it did you?" Scorpio asked in a low voice.

"I said I didn't know and besides why would you spy on me, was I really that untrustworthy." You asked.

"Yeah because I don't know when you might betray me." He's expression changed into the old him, the cold and mean guy.

Your eyes widened and you asked "Then what did you want me to say."

"At least rejected it but if you want to go out with him so badly why don't you." Scorpio said coldly.