oo7

Thank you for 100+ reads :-) —092816

End call

Geez that stupid Jungkook, leaving me all alone. At least I made a new friend and he's cute when he's sleeping.

It was already 4:15 am and I started to dose off. Jimin was still hugging me tightly, his head on my stomach. I poked his chubby cheek to wake him up

"Jimin." I whispered as I poked him

"What~" he responded with his eyes closed.

"You need to go home it's 4am" i say

"No~ I'm tired. Go to sleep~" he hugged me tighter and suddenly snuggled his head on my boobs. I lightly gasped.

I started blushing madly and hit his head.

He jumped a little and lifted his head, he had cute bed hair but seemed a bit annoyed.

He groaned "can you not?"

"I wouldn't have to if you didn't put your head on my chest" I say while blushing.

He stared at me for 5 seconds before smirking and laying his head back on my chest.

"Yah! Jimin!, ugh I knew you are just like Jungkook"

"I'm not, it's just your body is great to lay on" he mumbles sleepily

I give up and relax, 5 minutes later I hear light snoring. I chuckle and start to play with his hair, which is weird cause it's was silver just a few hours ago and now it's lavender blue.

How cool.

I suddenly hear the front door slam and footsteps coming closer upstairs to my room. The knob twists revealing an angry faced Jungkook with sweat all over his forehead.

I got startled when he slammed the door on the wall.

Meanwhile Jimin didn't even move an inch off me. Damn, this boy got startled for a light slap on the head but not a loud ass door slam?

Jungkook walked towards the bed and separated Jimin and me. He jumped in between us.

The warmth that was once Jimin's was now replaced with Jungkook's comforting warmth.

Jimin was now hugging Jungkook while Jungkook was now hugging me. I furrow my brows.

I looked down and both boys are trying to hug me.

"Jungkook-ah I was here first." Jimin whined, is he really the the older one here?

"She was mine first hyung" Jungkook said in a firm voice while keeping his tight hold on me, laying his head once again on my chest.

I'm used to it by now, but I really shouldn't be.

Jimin groaned getting up and walked to the other side of the bed to hug me.

Jungkook shot him a death glare and so did Jimin. I smacked thier heads as a sign to stop arguing.

Jimin immediately fell asleep after laying down again.

I stay still awkwardly still but soon relax when I felt Jimin fall asleep and the tension was gone. 

Jungkook noticed this and looked up at me. He smiled; showing his bunny teeth.

"Told you only I can hug you" he teased

"But Jimin is hugging me too"

"Doesn't mean you like his hugs as much as mines" he lay his head back down.

I slightly smile and play with his hair.

Then at that moment I realized I had forgot this most important thing in my life!

"Omo! Jungkook!" I whispered shouted

He lifted his head instantly and looked confused.

"What?" He asked

"I forgot my phone" I panicked

He chuckled and reached down to his pocked pulling out my device

"Here, don't leave it next time" he handed me my phone, I smiled

"Omg thank you!"

Without thinking I grabbed him and kissed the tip of his cute nose.

He became jungshook and slightly blushed. He looked away and coughed.

He put his head back down

I was still smiling like an idiot, being grateful that my phone was saved

I didn't even notice...

His heart was going a million miles an hour because of me...

vote§share§follow

[EDITED CHAPTER 072318]