Forgive me Please; hope you will understand

I know i havent been updating lately. But forgive me pls. It is because I've been focusing on high school. And those of you in high school got a pretty good idea of how hard it is now a days. For the first time in forever. Like since elementary school, i have A's and B's. It makes me proud of myself. And those of you who understand...thank you so much. I have all of you to thank really next to my friends and family because it is all of your positive feedback and sweet comments that kept a smile on my face and positive. I will be updating soon. And as a treat for all of you who've i made suffer unintentionally, the chapter will be a special one. If you have notifications on for my book you will know it is the "Special Edition" by seeing the chapter number and the "Special Edition" next to it. The next chapter will be a suspenseful one; filled with action, love, shock, and a surprising miracle. Once again, thank you for your support and understanding.

Additional note edit:
I know I literally just uploaded this chapter seconds ago for you people who have seen this while this book was still in the process of being written (this is for future readers fyi) but the "Special Edition" chapter will be uploaded Halloween 10/31/16 so you know how long the wait will be for the next chapter.