>>>1<<<

This fanfic is about ship war. There will be OC too, that is Tachibana Miku. And also Gakushuu and my OC is in the E-class. Enjoy and remember to vote and comment!

~+~+~

Karma's Pov

I was walking home alone. Suddenly someone pock me, I turn my head and saw a little kid with white hair. "Excuse me Sir, do you want to buy this piece of cake? I need some money to buy a medicine for my mom sickness." The little girl said. I felt bad for her so I buy her cake. Don't judge me wrong, even everyone say I'm a devil, I'm still have heart you know. "Thank you very much Sir!" The little girl said happily and run away. I smiled see her happy, reminded me went I was young.

(Timeskip: Karma's House)

I finished eating my dinner and wash the dishes. Since my parent is on a business trip, I was alone in the house. I sit on the couch to relax. I remember about the cake I brought, I take it from the fridge and ate it. After done eating it, I go to my bedroom and fall asleep.

(Timeskip: Next Morning)

I woke up from my sleep and went to the bathroom. I look myself at the mirror and rubbed my eyes. I shocked see that I turned into my most nightmare. How could this be? What people going to say about this? I didn't take a shower because I don't know how to take a shower with this form. The thing I was confused that should I wear my usual uniform or the uniform that I brought for Nagisa? I didn't take so long, I decided to wear the uniform I brought for Nagisa. I ate my breakfast and leave the house.

(Timeskip: In School)

I was late to school like always but today I felt scare to come in to the classroom. What will they do? Laugh at me? I take a deep breath and walk into the classroom. Everyone stared at me when I entered the classroom. "Are you a transfers student?" Korosensei asked. "Uhm... This is sound like a joke but it not, It's me Akabane Karma." I said akwardly. Silence fill the classrom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"EHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Everyone in the classroom shouted. I just sweatdropped see what they did. "What happened to you?" Gakushuu asked. "I don't know. I woke up and I turned into this." I half-yelled. "We should think of something to turn him back to normal." Okuda said as some nodded and some shook their head. "Why we need to turn him back to normal. In this form, I'm sure Karma couldn't hurt people and this sexy body will be wasted." Okajima said started to nosebleed. Everyone stare at him with disgusted look. "But I a bit agreed with Okajima, he couldn't hurt anyone so hard like before and he really pretty as a Girl." Maehara said. "But we still going to try find the antidote. For now, you must act as girl so no one suspicions of you, Karma-chan." Korosensei said. "Why are you calling me with -chan?" I asked confused. "Because now you're a girl." Korosensei said as the other smirked. This is going to be really bad.