Chapter-the past returns part 1

"What's wrong ebs."She asked

"Nothing nothing at all how about we take a stroll while we chat  about your boyfriend." I said grabbing her arm and pulling her down the hallway class wasn't for another twenty minutes.  I still had a plan to put into motion, operation friend the enemy. It's   insane but I had to get close to find a way to protect my family.

"so now he is my boyfriend wasn't  it you who told me to stay away from him?" She said smiling I forced a smile..

"I know but after all the support and advice you gave me with Blake I just think it's only right if I give you love and support too." I said trying to sound convincing.

"Thanks ebs it really mean a lot cause I really want to date him and maybe we could do an double date one day."She said smiling.

"Of course that would be awesome." I said cheerfully but all I really wanted to was snap his head off but I have to get close enough  find a way to stop him from telling the order.

"Thanks ebs I know you really don't like him." She said smiling linking her arm to mine as we walked down the halls everyone stare at me as they stare at my stomach and whispering to each other well I know this is a surprise seeing as I hid my pregnancy from everyone but now it was obvious. I wore Black skinny  jeans and a pink short sleeve button up top which Blake picked out. I smile at them and touched my stomach.

as I walked down the halls.

(Gym class)

I dragged myself in the gym really not ready to face Blake I'm still pissed then on top of that my new discovered secret is is out. I don't know how he was going to react and what did he see when he looked at me?

With Emily at my side she lean down and whispered in my ear.

"Look there is my husband" she said smiling toward the right I followed her line of sight and then I looked at the batstard who was going to try to ruin my family but He wouldn't get the chance if my plan worked. I waved at him and smile. His smile dropped as he  saw me wave at him..

I turned and looked at Blake as he blew the whistle he spoke or more like growled.

"Attention!" Everyone stopped taking it got dead silent I think I heard crickets..

"You all will be running laps today." He said more like looking at me when he said it. Did he expect me to run laps  for our little fight well two can play this game If he thought I would speak up and ask  For his help he had another thing coming.

Everyone mouth dropped and after a lot of annoyed looks and maybe a lot of eye rolling everyone got moving. I smiled at him and I followed behind them with Emily at my side or was by my side I looked up and she was walking beside the devil himself.

"I don't think you should be trying to walk in your condition." I turned to the right not at my baby daddy but Michael who hates Blake and has  a crush on me. I smiled at me him.

"Well it would  be if I plan on running but I think I will walk." I said.

"I don't think Mr scrooge will like that." He Said smiling I couldn't help frowning Blake was more better than that I couldn't help but take up for him.

"I think you have him wrong I'm sure he has a good reason today for being a little grumpy." I'm the only one who can talk about him no one else.

"No I'm sure he was born an jackass."  He said smiling at me my frown deepen as  I felt very protective of Blake and I was two seconds from ripping his head from his shoulders.

I stopped walking and turned to look at him. Feeling myself getting very angry.

"I don't know WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE..but I will advise you, to shut the hell up before I make you and you wouldn't want that!" I said or more like growled or hollered out. Probably hollered seeing as everyone turned to look at me.