(RP) The Mysterious Visitor: Chapter 9

More of a Manga chapter enjoy reading the pictures :3

*****3rd Person pOV*****

They walked Inland. They had enough water for the next week, week and a half depending on the amount they walked. They wanted to know more about the island. See if they could find out anymore.
Along the way they found a nice lake. They decided to stay there a little while as it was calm and peaceful. They all hummed the song they were singing on the way "Angel with a shotgun"
Ayslessa lay on a rock by the lake and Hitoma sat in the sat of a large tree playing with his laptop.
Blue and Andrew sat above on a little Rock and Zaiden sat above them looking out at everyone.

(Zaiden in his new clothing)He saw Soul sharpening a stick and Nick playing in the small waterfall

He saw Soul sharpening a stick and Nick playing in the small waterfall. Quinn was sitting in a tree and Tiger was high up playing with bibi.

Everything was peaceful.....

****Hitoma POV****

After playing with the laptop and tinkering with a few things I realised how much I had drunk recently with the hot weather and all and how much I needed to go to the restroom.
Standing up I walk away from everyone, not telling them where I was going as I didn't think it was needed.
I find a tree, perfect! I unzip my trousers. I think about the island. Why.... why hasn't it been discovered.  It's big enough that people must realise it is here so the coveremtn can't hide it.... buts it's not on the map...
Also like we saw on the areoplane.... this place is dangerous there are no rules.....
Suddenly I heard a twig snap behind me. I froze.....

 I froze