(RP) Zaiden Death: Chapter 4

This chapter is to clear the confusion:

Whar happen the night before:

Lia opened the door and let a sabertooth tiger in.

Zaiden Ran forward and pushed his sister aside so fell into the side of the cage. He ran as he saw the sabertooth tiger go in for the attack on Lia. He jumped pushing her out the way. And the tiger caught his lef on the way lraving a big gash on it. He screamed out in pain.
When Asylessa heard this she ran out and dragged Lia back inside. Then shouted "Brother Run!"
The tiger started running to him. He attacked cutting Zaidens Arm.
Zaiden somehow manages to climb a tree as the tiger turns around. Then shout down in agnoy "SIS CLOSE THE DOOR. ILL COME DOWN IN THE MORNING...." HE GROANED "DONT WORRY ABOUT ME!!!"

What happened in morning:

Morning came fairly quickly. Ayslessa had required a headache the night before from all her crying. Hence the reason she wasn't a first up. Blue was the first one up and the sun was shining through the door, so she thought it would be a good idea to go check on Zaiden who had climbed a nearby tree to stay out of the way of the Beasts. She looked up and at first she could not see him so she walked around looking at all the possible trees he could be in yet he was still not there. Finally she saw something out of place in the green background there was a red patch on the floor. Zaiden. It must have been where he was bleeding from last night. She looked up to see him. But their was nobody their and a Branched had snapped. She looked in the near by bushes for him but saw nothing.... He was gone.... the first Victim to this Island...the Plain crash Island....

What happena Next:

When they woke up Ayslessa found out she went mental. Crying fighting.... she couldn't cope.

Soul felt bad. And looked into it more, the body was missing. Not annouced dead.

He followed a faint rrail of blood which lead to the tigers hide out. He saw a body laying in the back ground.

The tiger was there.

He ran back to the others and told them the news, if they made weapons they could fight the Tiger and save him!
His leg is rip as well as his arm and he is unconcious

**********Goodluck*******

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION AND IF PEOPLE ARE ANNOY.

Bows down in appology!

Love ya all.

Lunanime