Chapter 76

Have you bought a copy of this book yet? A real, printed book that you can take everywhere with you, lend to your friends…

No???!!

SHAME ON YOU.

Go and order yourself a copy!

You can order it by using this link: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

The link for Amazon is way too long, so message me to get it, okay? :)

If you DID buy a copy, I will be forever grateful. :) Please tell me what you thought of the book!

========

Author's note:

This chapter is a little bit shorter than most of my chapters are nowadays, but I feel like it's good this way. I hope you like it... We'll get to see some Demona-Simon action as well as Demona-Eros bonding... Curious to hear your opinions on this chapter!!

And now... I would like to give a shout-out to a writer with an amazing style. Her name is rachaeljohnston95 and her story is called The Accident. She's still coming up to steam, but her style is... just wow. She nails sadness and hope in ways that I can only dream of. She's only 18 years old - 3 years younger than me - so I can only imagine how great she'll be when she is where I am now! Please check her and her story out!

Sorry for the commercial break, I don't do this very often, but I just felt like I had to this time around.

Enjoy the chapter and keep the ideas for short stories coming!!

Love, Mokita.

=========

That night, Simon pretty much squeezed me to death when he finally got to see me. He’d been very anxious the whole time I’d been with Eros, but strangely… he wasn’t mad at all. He was so okay with me being with Eros that it almost insulted me.

“I missed you,” he murmured. “How was dinner?”

“Fine,” I replied, not feeling like talking about it. “You’re not angry?”

He smiled. “I know that wouldn’t do any good, Dem. I’ve just got to accept you’re friends with him. You agreed to be my fake girlfriend way before we got together, so I get it.”

“You do?”

Simon just shrugged and put an arm around me. “Will and Antwan have been teaching Minnie Guitar Hero all night – are you ready to show her how a pro does it?”

I grinned, thinking how bizarre but at the same time very convenient his attitude was. “Always.”

When curfew set in and I prepared to leave, Will and Antwan were pretty much passed out on the couch. Minnie hugged me goodbye – it seemed like she would be staying over with Antwan tonight. I realized I still hadn’t gotten a chance to talk to her alone about her very… intimate relationship with Antwan. They seemed really happy.

Simon walked me to the door, but wouldn’t let me leave just yet. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me passionately. I responded eagerly, but the fact that Eros immediately shut off our bond made it a little weird. Soon, all weirdness was forgotten and I was fully occupied by Simon. His hands were knotting in my hair while I let mine roam over his body, touching his back, his chest, his ass…