Chapter 37

Note: this story has been published through Self Publishing. Keep in mind that the Wattpad version is only the first draft! For the polished version without the many mistakes, buy a copy!

Where can you order a copy, you ask? Please use Create Space, because they give me more royalties!

Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

On Amazon (but they barely give me any royalties).

Don't hesitate to message me about where to buy it!

========

When I got up on Monday morning and pulled on the first clothes I could get my hands on, I felt Simon stirring in my mind. He was waking up too. It was weird to know such things about someone who was across the building, but I had almost gotten used to it. I could feel him tune in on me, our energy merging and making both of us slightly less fuzzy and more focused. I yawned and started brushing my teeth. In about ten minutes, Simon would be here to leave for the cafeteria to have breakfast with me.

I stumbled into the living room, trying not to wake up Eve while trying to put on my shoes. To my surprise I noticed we had mail. I picked up the heavy envelope. I started when I read the front.

Miss D.J.M. Hollow

Room 302

Strictly personal

I laughed – the address reminded me of the letters Harry Potter had always received in the first book of the series. Of course, I didn’t need a letter to tell me I was a magical creature. My fangs had informed me of that some time ago.

Curious, I ripped open the envelope and pulled out a letter. The paper was undeniably expensive, judging by the heavy material and elaborately printed letters. I sat down on the couch, holding up the letter in the faint light that was coming through the little space between the curtains.

Dear Miss Hollow,

You have been selected to participate in a special program the School Committee is setting up. The Committee follows all students closely from the moment they enter the doors of this school until the moment they come to the end of their Transformation and graduate. After watching your progress in classes and in social matters, the Committee has realized you might be one of those rare students who needs an extra challenge. For this purpose, a special program has been designed for students like you.

The program is only for those who received a letter. For this reason, you need to keep this information to yourself. If the Committee discovers you have leaked information to outsiders, you will be cut from the program. Don’t deny yourself this once in a lifetime opportunity!

The program contains weekly meetings in which your special supernatural powers will be explored and tested. The main purpose is to make you realize your full strength and to assist you in achieving your goals in life.

The first meeting will take place this Friday at 8 p.m. sharp. You will be expected in classroom 1.3B, where you will meet your fellow students and a member of the School Committee.

For questions, please address: