Chapter 20: "Last Of Us"

Angels POV~Son
"Mother!" I went outside and kneeled down, I was afraid of how she looked liked.

"Son..y..you.m..must..finish..him" her voice started to fade away in the darkness as my heart felt like it was crying for mercy.

"B..but.how can I? Look at myself? Do you really think I can defeat him?" My voice was enraged. She grabbed me by the hand.

"Go to the basement...you must take the injection your father made..argh"

"Mother!"

"Just do it sweety!" My heart started to race.

"But how can I? You don't expect me too.." I was cut off.

"Do it to avenge your parents death Angel! What more dam reason do you want? That's an order!" I nodded and headed down the basement, my sister Mikayla was waiting for me there.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Brother...let me take the injection, I should be the one deserve to die" I slightly slapped her in the cheek.

"Why would you even say that? I should be the one to die! Can't you see in school I'm always bullied by my dam looks, personality, and my family!" I yelled at my sister.

"But.." she was ashamed.

"No buts!" I pointed my finger at her.

"You have it easy Mikayla don't you! Your lucky that your always that special popular girl in school..and let me tell you what as a brother you never paid attention to me not even one bit nor any of my parents! I just want to die with this torment and rest! I'm tired of this bullshit that my parents put me in and what they're..I shouldve killed myself earlier if I had the chance but now it's my time to do something good! And remember this is to save your pathetic life that you're living in!" I tried to take the injection bottle out of her hand.

"Give me the dam bottle dammit"

"No Angel!" She embraced with a hug.

"I can't let you do this! Not this time your the only brother I have..please!" I shook her off and took the bottle.

"Not anymore!" I took out the cap and ran outside. I went to go check my mother, I kneeled down "Mother I have it..what do I do?"

"Put the needle in your heart quickly"

"Isn't there a better way mother?"

"Im sorry son" I looked down and shrugged. I holded both of my hands around the injection bottle and stabbed through my heart. It was painful, I felled down to the ground coughing some type of black blood out of my mouth.

"Go and finish what we have started, I will miss you" my mother's eyes started to close and there was no response from her after her death. I tried touching her but I was still coughing black blood.

"Just turn me into dam demon dammit!" I yelled. Just like that I appeared into a titan. My eyes were covered in red blood and my claws were as big as a building. I looked at the titan in front of me..Bertholdt, I hated how my parents always talked about him. I felt like he was the one that my life turned to a shitty one. I sharpened my claws and headed towards him. I tried slicing all through his body to take out all my anger, there was enough blood coming out to make a river.

"Piece of shit! Your useless! You deserve to die in my hell!" Frustrated I started slicing through his head all the way and ripped it off. His body fell without no mercy, I ripped off the nape of the neck and saw him in it. I placed him in the ground and started slicing all through his body with my titan claws. It was a nasty scene, but it was worth it.

"Angel please stop! Your not like this!" I turned around and saw my sister. I roared to tell her to stay away. She covered herself with her shoulders. That's when the police came.

"Take down that titan! Bravo and Delta shoot him with your pistols in the eye and Wings of Freedom show him mercy!" I covered myself with the gunshots shooting through my eyes but I failed and they shot my right eye. I covered my last eye left with both of my hands but I saw men using the exact same protypes as my father's and was trying to bring me down. I decided to use my right hand and use it for defense, but it was useless. They sliced the nape of my neck and the blades went right through my body slicing it in half.

"Worth it" Idve thought about all the good times with my family and then saw the times burn in hell.

Author POV
"Brother!" Mikayla's voiced traveled in echo. She kneeled down to her knees crying over him.

"I haven't even said sorry to you" She got up and went enraged with the police commander.

"That was my brother you killed! You fucktard!" He spit on the ground.

"Tch...children these days don't understand want they're saying" and walked off. When they were cleaning the scene, Mikayla went to her home and went to bed regretting seeing living herself today.

*Next Morning

The home was silence as it could be, there was laughter and weird noises as time passed by but mostly it was spirits. Mikayla was scared of them, she always covered herself more with her blanket. She decided she couldn't take it anymore and went outside to decide her unwillingly fate. She grabbed a large rope and made a necktie and placed in the blossom tree that her family used to always have picnics in. She grabbed some large stairs from the basement and went up to put her head on the rope, when she placed the rope around her head she was determined to make sure this was the right thing to do for her.

"This world can be so cruel, but yet so beautiful" she pushed the stairs with all force and the rope tightened. She commited suicide.

News Report TV~POV

"Today we have seen a body of a very young girl named Mikayla Ackerman hanging loose from a tree, it has not been confirmed if it was a murder scene or suicidal. As well as her family has been found dead as of lately as the police are starting to investigate more on this matter. We will keep you up to date with this dramatic story as we receive updates" -[Transmission Closed]

Read what's next it's a special surprise....