Chapter 4: "Getting to know you"

Location: Memorial Frost Hospital🏥
Time: 9:30 p.m

While Eren was being taken to the emergency room leaving a path of drips of blood along the way. Mikasa waited in the patient room waiting for the final result for Eren. She took out her phone and got a messaged.

"Frost High School Administration: "Hello students! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day! Remember tommorow you must choose a partner and introduce them! Have a wonderful day everyone!" Next message was from Thomas. Mikasa frustrated at looking his name decided to open it anyways. It showed a large picture of Mikasa and Thomas holding hands with each other at the dance prom with Mikasa leaning on his chest and Thomas resting his head on top of hers. Mikasa began to form tears dripping on the picture.

"I thought you were the right one, but I'm glad I saw the dark part of you" she whispered to herself. She thought about who to choose as her partner tommorow for school.

"Hmm Sasha is too crazy, Connie is a goofball, Ymir is just mad the whole time, Krista is too shy, Jean.... I don't even know I mention it, and those are all the people I know pretty well." Mikasa was tapping her finger in her chin thinking who.

"Mam? Do you want to see him..Eren Jeager? He's in better condition right now and is allowing visitors" an attendant told the tennage girl.

"Uhh yeah please if that's fine!" Mikasa followed the lady to Eren's room. When they got there Mikasa went in the room and closed the door. She opened the curtain slowly that had Eren covered. Eren slightly turned around and smiled.

"I wasn't expecting you here to come visit me" Eren gave a her a weak wink.

"Silly, what did you expect? You saved my life Eren" she made her tone smoothly. Eren's smile widen.

"Ahh it was for the greater good".

"But why Eren? Why did you save me back there? Why did you do it? I mean weren't you scared?!" Mikasa looked down on him.

"You reminded me of my mother Mikasa".

"How Eren?" Mikasa gave a questioned look.

"Well.." Eren scratched his head.

"You reminded me of my mother because when she was in danger she saved my life from danger and I wanted to feel how it was like if I would've took her place by saving you from danger". Mikasa embraced Eren with a hug.

"Im sorry Eren for everything that I have done to you". Eren surprised by her reaction quietly whispered.

"Uhhh". By that Mikasa quickly left the hug.

"Sorry, I didn't know you like hugs" she blushed. Eren rolled his eyes.

"Of course I do silly" He pinched her nose and quickly put both of his hands around her waist and returned the hug back. Mikasa blushed really hard in front of him.

"Geshh Mikasa why are you sweating so much?" Eren cleaned her sweat with his hand. Mikasa quickly let go of the hug.

"I..... uhhh .....well it's hot in here isn't?" She was waving her hand back and forth for air. Eren laughed at her weird reaction. Silenced filled the room for about 2 minutes. Until suddenly Mikasa cut it.

"Hey..umm...Eren?" She rocked back and forth.

"What is it?" Eren asked.

"Is it okay..If I can..well" she was panicking.

"Go on say it" Eren pleaded her.

"If I can have your number..you know just in case if I'm danger and just in.." Mikasa said fast and then was cut off by Eren.