Chapter 3: "Incident or not?"

As the teenage girl was walking,her dog let the leash loose from her and ran to Erens pug. He started sniffing at Accel all around, as so did Accel. The girl called out her dog.

"Erin come over here buddy!" Eren without noticing she was calling her dog by his similar name came closer to her.

"Uhhh..yeahh" Eren scratched his head "Huh? I was calling my dog?" She scratched her head also.

"Ohhhhh I thought you called me because my name is Eren" he laughed.

"Wow...now that's interesting, by the way my name is Mikasa so are you new around here?" Mikasa said trying to put on a diffrent leash back on her dog.

"Uhh yeah, I just moved here today" Eren looked down.

"Cool well welcome to Frost District! Where do you live by the way?" Mikasa looked at him.

"I prefer not to Mikasa really" Eren looked away from her. Mikasa noticing a sign that said SOLD near Eren knew it was his home.

"Ahh I see" Mikasa said looking at a diffrent direction from Eren. Eren looked at the direction she was watching.

"Yeah that's why... the crappiest house in all of this neighborhood!" Eren rolled his eyes.

"Well it's nice for someone who lives alone and it isn't that bad Eren" she punched Eren's shoulder lightly.

"Where do you live Mikasa?" Eren said concerned. She pointed a house close to Eren that was a two story mansion, greenish grass, and fountains surrounding the entrance gate.

"That's one nice home you got there" Eren had widening eyes.

"Yeah but sometimes it just gets to old in there alot, you know like being bored" Mikasa lead out a huge yawn. Eren trying to figure how to solve her problem.

"Well don't you invite friends to your home?" Eren asked.

"No, well not really because they're mostly messy and make a huge mess inside my room" Mikasa explained. Eren gave up to his solutions and Mikasa pulling out her phone looked at the time.

"Crap I'm late for my date" She panicked. Eren looked down sad of what she said. Mikasa concerned by his look.

"Don't worry Eren were good friends and we will still be able to see each other every day" Mikasa winked at him. Mikasa suddenly started running for her destination accross the street until suddenly a reckless truck driver was going at a high speed rate when being chased by the cops behind him. Eren without no hesitation let go of Accel and pushed Mikasa and her dog to the other side and was willing to take the hit. The driver seeing Eren too close pushed his breaks but it was too late. Eren was pushed by the large grill from the truck making him spin like a boulder in front of the street. The reckless driver truck failed to start so he got out and started running to what looked like Eren's house. Accel seeing her precious friend Eren started running after the driver. When the driver was about to enter the house Accel caught him she was bitting the living hell out his forehead, piercing her sharp teeth in the brains of the driver making him loose alot of blood. He tried getting rid of the dog but couldn't. Accel's will to hold on was strong enough for her to hold on to after she saw what happened to her owner. Mikasa's dog Erin joined the fight too but this time he bit the drivers kidneys.

"SHIIIT! FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT!" Erin continued repeatedly in the same location his teeth which looked like the size of a regular pencil. The cops ran to the driver and got rid of the dogs immediately and arrested him while being put inside a police car. Mikasa got up from the concrete and looked at the drivers face surprised.

"Auruo?" It was Mikasa's driver instructor from "Frost Limit Driving School." Mikasa shaking out her thoughts ran to Eren.

"Hey! Hey! Wake up! Are you all right?" She tried slapping his cheeks slightly. Eren's right arm was cut off and the remaining piece of the arm was stuck inside the grill of the truck. Eren's pure blood has made a river on the road.