Preston: "He didn't break anything."

Gabe: "Good, I'd make him pay for anything."

Preston: "Would you?"

Gabe: "Fuck yeah, I'm not letting him break something without any consequence."

Preston: "Ok sure, hey Harry?"

Harry: "I'm not answering more questions about Brett."

Preston: "Actually I was going to ask about Simon. Have you heard anything from them?"

As if on Que. I heard my phone ping on the chair I had thrown it onto.

Gabe: "Preston can you grab that for me please my hands are a bit busy right now."

Preston: "Yeah sure, Password?"

Gabe: "1703"

Harry: "Mean anything?"

Gabe: "The number that had been branded into the main character of my first book."

Preston: "Grim, anyway it's just Kylie saying they are on their way home now. You have another one from Rob as well. Didn't think something was going on between you two."

Gabe: "I wouldn't call it something going on. But if he asked me out I wouldn't say no I guess."

Harry: "Can I ask you something then?"

Gabe: "Physically I find Simon more attractive but that doesn't mean Rob isn't a beautiful man, but with Simon. He was so persistent and annoying, it was like he tried for a while to get with me because he had to. I tried to help him through it and get him to open up and be more accepting of his loss of Brett but in return he went over board trying to hook up with me to forget him. It pushed me too far and I couldn't handle it so I had to get out of the situation. With Rob he hasn't pushed anything, he's actually been really sweet and caring so far. Even of a night time he always asks if I want to cuddle with him just in case we wake up with his arm around me. But if I say no he doesn't touch me which is respectful. Not only that but he has a softer nature and just seems like a more chilled person. I don't know. I've been enjoying my time with him I guess. It's been fun."

I looked up from what The sink and the potatoes for a moment as I transferred them to my saucepan so I could store them after I slice them.

Gabe: "Answer your question?"

Harry: "Yeah I guess, I mean Simon can get really jealous."

Gabe: "I've been trying to suppress that but he is extremely jealous of any guy I spoke to. Hell when I first started talking to Rob he was ok but then he found out about him and Lachlan being bisexual and that changed his whole demeanour apparently."

Mitch: "You do get use to that after a while."

Gabe: "Your bi as well?"

Mitch: "Yeah but I have an incredible girlfriend back home."

Gabe: "Congrats man."

Mitch: "Thanks dude."

Preston: "Well R.I.P Poofless."

Gabe: "Poofless?"

Harry: "Did they not tell you about Shipping?"

Gabe: "I'm sure someone did but I don't remember."

Preston: "When people like the idea of two people being in a relationship whether that was sexual or not."

Gabe: "I don't remember, mustn't be that important to me."

Mitch: "Kylie already has one with Ethan. But you have a few already with Lachlan and Rob, even Simon."

Gabe: "That's kind of disturbing."