"You don't have a say on my property. You don't own her." The Don spits to his father.

"Right Lisa?" He purrs at me.

"Don, I-I don't think this is appropriate right now—" I stop talking when I notice the Don's eyes to darken.

"Come again?" He asks me with threat lacing on his tone. My eyes widen in fear making me bows my head down.

"Nothing Don." I whimper. I hear Des chuckles in amusement.

"You trained her well." Des opens a bottle of wine and pours some on his glass. The statement brings the Don to raise his brow.

"You want her father?" The Don ask nonchalantly without minding how he notice me trembles. My mouth slightly agape from shock, I raise my eyes to look to Des and see his reaction as I wait too for his reply. Des raises his brow in amusement.

"Now I wonder what will you want in return. You are too smart to be generous and you know I like brunettes, I would prefer that secretary of yours." Des smirks.

My mind is about to be blown from disgust of how these two men discussed these things like they are just talking about the weather. I know it's hard to swallow the truth that I am his slave but him giving me to someone without an ounce of care feels like a betrayal on his part as my owner.

A/n: My feminist side is raging.

"Nicole? No, absolutely not father. I like her and I am still enjoying her company to be giving her to anyone. She got a lot of asset." He says like he's trying to convey something more.

I don't understand what he meant but I know I am currently panicking over my situation but the Don's difference of treatment between me and Nicole still seeps a pangs a bit of hurt to me. So, if you have a very beautiful face and a glorious perfect body, then men can treat you better? Ridiculous.

"But are you sure? I'll just offer this once to you." He moves his hand towards my legs caressing me like his pet cat.

"No son, I have too many things to think of. Giving me another slave would be just another burden." Des replies. The Don shakes his head and laugh making Des to narrow his eyes to his son. The Don the turns to me and grasp my chin to turn my face towards him.

"So I think Lisa and I will be staying together for some time." He says too happily and creepy for my liking that I want to spit on his face to wipe his grin. His evilness never fails to amaze me. How can he just give me to anyone like I am just an object? I am a human being for crying out loud! I never felt so small and useless. These men sure know how to break and discourage your self esteem.

"Anyway, let's go back to business." Des speaks, his face now grim and serious.

"What about?" The Don asks with a bit of tension on his voice.

"It is something we should really discuss in private." Des tries to convince once more his son.

"I said, you have nothing to worry. And I don't think she'll like the punishment she'll get if Lisa doesn't shut her mouth. Right?" His eyes meets mine which are still laced with fear.

"Proceed, father." I hear his father sighs with irritation.

"The search. Did you find anything?" He finally asks him.

"No, I still haven't found her but I definitely found something."

"Good. Send me the details later."

"You won't ask for it now? I can just tell you the details."

"I prefer you telling that to me in private." Des replies with a dismissive tone. He is about to stand up when the Don speaks again.

"Finding her is still not very likely as of this moment. But, I found his daughter, father."The information causes Des to stiffen with his eyes widening in disbelief.

"His.. daughter?" He hisses.

"Yes. She's in my hands right now." The Don smirks evilly. I have no clue what are they talking about but I feel so sorry for the 'daughter' they are talking about. These men are too cruel and I am one to testify that.

"Give her to me." Des orders his son, his tone getting deeper and darker but the Don just smirks back triumphantly.

"You see father, I already offered her to you but you declined and you know me very well, I offer just once." Des immediately moves his eyes towards me with some emotion in his eyes that I can't really comprehend. My heart pumps rapidly in fear, tension building in me even greater and I'm not liking where this conversation is heading to.

"Harold." I hear his father growl which makes the Don chuckle.

"No. I found her first so I'm not giving her to you. She's mine. Now let me have some fun. Right Lisa?" He turns to me waiting for my agreement. I nod weakly too afraid to defy him.

"Yes, Don you are right." I reply, the taste of bitterness from my own words settling in my tongue.

"I found her first, I am entitled with ownership." He declares to his father but his eyes are on me.

"How? I thought she's dead." His father speaks like he can't still cope up from his son's revelation.

"I have my ways Des." He speaks with arrogance. I notice Des clenches his fists. Tension is in the air as the two of them stare to each other with hate.

In the end, Des releases a huge breath as he rises up from his chair. He straightens his suit first before he speaks again.

"Well, you just got lucky son." His gruff voice is thick with annoyance causing the Don to scoff. Des stares at me for quite awhile, so intense that it makes me squirm in fear. He studies me for quite a moment with an eerie glint in his eyes and without a word he leaves the room leaving the Don and I alone.

Look at that, my readers are the prettiest and coolest. Don't you dare argue with me.

Regular updates will follow!

So you see, there is too much secrets to be revealed in this story. Just watch out for clues.

And I'm sorry but Harold is really an asshole in this story..but who knows? Maybe he'll be nicer sooner?

Just remember everything happens for a reason. Okay I'll end it there. Bye!

Love yah btw!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 👻👻

+grace