TwentySix

Briar's POV
Ellie's birthday surprise was awesome but these past three months have flown. It's my nineteenth birthday and I can't wait to see what's going to happen.

I wake up to an empty house, wishing someone was here. Ever since Myles left, it's felt so lonely and I've felt so alone. I don't know why it's happened.

I go through the living room to get to the kitchen and the light is on. I grab the nearest thing to me which is a candle and have it at arms length in front of me.

Just as I walk past the sofa, the light turns off. What is going on. I hear a light laugh and I know that voice anywhere.

"Happy birthday." Ellie squeals, popping up.

"Oh my god you scared me." I chuckle.

She runs over and hugs me and then everyone else from the studio comes out.
"How did you all get in?" I ask.

"You gave me a key like last year." Logan says.

"I remember." I laugh.

We sit down in the kitchen and the girls make breakfast for me. I can't wait for today, I know they're going to make it special. We always make it special for them.

"Where's Isaac and Trevor and all the guys?" I ask.

"You'll see them later." Alex says.

We finish breakfast and the girls tell me to change into what's on my bed. I don't remember putting anything on there. But they probably did it.

I get changed and brush my teeth before following all the instructions in my room. I can tell its Logan's writing because it's so fancy and neat.

"I'm ready." I shout, heading downstairs.

The girls hand me the shoes they want me to wear and we get in two separate cars, I'm with Logan and Ellie and the others are in Alex's Rover.

"We're here Bri." Ellie says, opening the car door.

A salon. I should've guessed, this is where we went for Alex's birthday at the beginning of the month and she loved it.

"Thanks so much girlys." I say as we head inside.

~~

Three hours later, we've all had ourselves treated and it's honestly the best birthday present.

"That was amazing." Logan says.

"Yeah, now Ellie, do you mind if you go with Alex, I need to talk to Logan about something really important." I say.

"Yeah, that's fine, I'll see you in a bit." She says, skipping over to where Alex and Jordan are.

We get in Logan's car and she's driving again. Of course I don't know if they've got anything else planned or what's going on but there's some important things I want to talk to her about.

I don't want to because I don't know what the consequences could be but I have to do it. I need to get everything out in the open.

"So what did you want Bri?" Logan asks as we set off.

"Do you think I should go for another relationship?" I ask.
Logan's POV
"Yeah, go for it, who've you got in mind?" I ask.