Ten

Ellie's POV
I've still got my date with Tristan today even though we spent the whole of yesterday together. I know we even only met yesterday but seriously, we got so close.

-text-
Tris🔥💕: Hey Ellie, you still up for 10:00?? Xxx
Ellie: Yeah, see you in an hour x
Tris🔥💕: Yep, see you then xxx
-end of text-

"Ellie, can I talk to you before you go out." Mom calls.

"Yeah." I shout, running down the stairs.

I've been up since four because of training and I'm shattered. But seriously, I don't want to cancel my date with Tristan. He's to irresistible.

"Well, what exactly were you doing yesterday?" She asks.

"Tris was over." I say, blushing.

"Well, take things slow, I walked in on you two having a steamy kiss yesterday, slow yourself down, you've known him two days." Mom says.

I'm guessing my cheeks turn a deep shade of red because my Mom just looks at my cheeks and laughs.

"Sorry Mom." I say.

"It's okay sweetie, now I'm guessing you'll want to get going." She says.

"Yeah, I'll be back later." I smile, picking up my phone.

I just tell Tristan I'm on my way and go down the alleyway to get to Starbucks. There's no one there yet and I just wait outside until Tristan arrives.

"Hey Ellie." A voice says, startling me.

"Go away Noah." I spit.

"Sassier now are you." He smirks.

"Get off of me." I shout, trying as hard as I can to push him away.

"Not until you admit you still have feelings for me." He says, trying to un button my shirt.

No way is this happening to me. Tristan, where are you? Please, arrive now Tris, I need you.

"What the hell is going on here." My boyfriends voice shouts.

He pulls Noah off of me and punches him square in the face.
"Thanks Tris." I whisper, pecking his lips.

"No worries baby." He whispers in my ear.

We head inside Starbucks and it's so quiet. We're the only ones in there for about twenty minutes.

People see me and everyone comes flooding in for autographs. Urghhhh. This is the one thing I hate about being famous, wherever you go there's always someone who will burst your bubble.

"What's all this about?" Tristan asks as I take another sip of my latte.

"I'm daughter of world famous Britt Raymond and Trevor Tordjman." I say, not like he'll know who they are.

"Oh right, I have no clue who they are." He chuckles.

We finish off our drinks and we've decided to just chill together. I know there's going to be some fans there but hopefully not too many.

We make our way there, and we just sit down on one of the benches. Tristan tries to kiss me but I dodge and we both crack up laughing.

"Fine, I know exactly how to get you back when we get to my place." He smirks.

A little girl comes up to me with her Mum and she's in a wheelchair.
"Hi, are you Ellie Tordjman?" The Mum says.

"Yes I am." I say kindly.