Seven

Trevor's POV
I wake up the next morning beside Brittany. I have no clue where Ellie was last night and I was super scared. Brit kept telling me not to worry but she's my daughter.

"Morning Trev." She smiles, pecking my lips.

"Morning sweetie, didn't mean to wake you." I say, returning the kiss.

"Where was Ellie last night? She wasn't in her room." I ask.

"She was out with Noah, they went together to celebrate their huge win." Brit says, I can tell she's leaving something out.

"Is there something you're not telling me Brit?" I ask.

"Okay, don't say anything to Ellie that you know but her and Noah are dating." She whispers.

"What!" I scream. This can't be happening. Ellie isn't ready.

"Thanks a lot Mom." I hear Ellie's voice through the door.

I can hear loud footsteps which suggests she's storming off. Great. She's probably going to hate me and Brit now for today.

There's a loud knock on the door and Brit hops out of bed to answer it.
"Hey Ellie." Brit says.

"Can I talk to you?" Ellie says, shooting me a glare. What have I done?

Ellie and Brit walk out of the room and leave me alone. I hear loads of screaming and that's probably because of Brit. Smart. Very smart.

They rush back inside and lock the door. Ellie calls Noah telling him not to come down unless he wants to get mobbed.

"Ellie, why are you dating Noah?" I decide to ask.

"I ran it all with Mom before I made any decisions, didn't I?" Ellie says.

"Trust me Trev, she did, she came and spoke to me before it happened." Brit says.

"Fine, it's just. Noah. Why him?" I say.

"I can like who I want to okay Dad." Ellie fires.

"Do not talk to me like that." I say, getting angry with her.

She just storms out of the room again. She really lost her temper with me and I don't get why. Although I did just insult her boyfriend. She's just probably in one of them stroppy teenager moods again.

"Nice one Trev." Brit says.

"What did I do?" I say.

"Ehm if you don't remember you just insulted Ellie's boyfriend." Brit argues. If she wants an argument she's going to get one.

"I don't get what I did wrong though!" I yell.

"Oh really, so how would you like it if Ellie said something horrible to you about me?" Brit says fiercely.

"I wouldn't." I shout.

"Exactly, so be warned." Brit says angrily.

She storms out of the room, heading to find Ellie. I honestly don't know why Ellie is even dating someone like Noah. Especially when there's people like Josh who are from set. Why did she have to pick that idiot?
Brittany's POV
The way Trevor lashed out at me and Ellie there was no need for it. Now I need to find Ellie.

I knock on her door and Noah's Mom answers. Ellie is lied down on the bed crying her eyes out and Noah is there comforting her. Trevor just doesn't get it.

"Oh Ellie." I say, going over to her.

"You're not here to shout are you mom." She sniffles.

"Of course not sweetie, Dad just doesn't get it, I support you." I say genuinely.