TwentyFour

Ellie's POV
After everything that has happened within the past week with Mom, Dad, Myles and Briar, I think I want to permanently move back to Sweden or get Christoffer to move out here after his hockey season has finished.

Just as I'm about to check my computer, I get a phone call from Christoffer.
"Ellie, I've heard what's happened." He says when I answer.

"I know, I feel like crap." I admit.

"It's ok, I'm only a substitute for Frolunda, I'll move out to Toronto." He says.

"Christoffer, you need the experience, I'll come out to you for the rest of the season." I say, I really don't want him to give up on this.

"Ellie, let me come to Toronto, I have had plenty of experience already with junior teams, it's fine." He says.

"No, you're staying in Sweden, at the end of the season in February, you can come to Toronto but in the mean time I'm coming to you." I state firmly.

"Okay, whatever, come to your front door." He says, hanging up the phone.

I'm really confused. But Christoffer is good at making me confused. So I'll just do what he says and go to my front door.

As I go to unlock it, Christoffer is stood there with a bunch of roses. My favourite flower.
"Wow." I say, tears falling down my face.

"Hey baby." He whispers, picking me up and swirling me around.

"I missed you so much." I say, wrapping my arms around him.

"I missed you too." He says, handing me the roses.

I get let him in and put the roses in a vase, I give Christoffer the keys to lock up before walking into the living room to find Dad crying.

"Are you okay?" I whisper.

"It's everything with Mom, it's so complicated." He sobs.

"Maybe if you talk to Briar it might sort things out, I mean, she's going through exactly the same pain." I suggest.

"Ellie, this is why I love you, please don't leave me, not yet anyway." He says, kissing my forehead before I walk upstairs with Christoffer.

Around ten minutes later, Briar arrives, I'm glad Dad listened to me. I know there's still a few years between them but they're both going through the same issue and it's no point them fighting it on their own.

"Hey Bri." I say.

"Hey Ellie, how are you?" She asks formally.

"Good, now, I'm guessing you're here to talk to Dad." I say.

"Yeah." She says.

I head back upstairs to Christoffer and see him crying in my bedroom.
"What's up Christoffer?" I ask, giving him a hug.

"Sweetie, I'm not going to worry you, you've got a lot on already."

"Please, I promise you it won't bother me." I say.

The last thing I want is for my boyfriend to be worrying about something. I want him to be able to trust me and be open with things. I'd worry about him for days on end if he was worried about something.

"Ellie, my Mum is in a coma." He states blankly, staring at my bedroom walls.

"Christoffer, I am so sorry, how did it happen?" I ask.

"She got into a car crash, they said if she doesn't wake up within the next two weeks then they're turning off the machine." He sobs into my arms.

"Me and you are going back to Sweden, I don't care what you say, we're going." I state firmly.