The Smirking Jerk

Start from the beginning

"Can't I do both?" I asked her, and I couldn't help but smirk at her.

Seriously, I think the muscles in my face were programmed to smirk all the time... It was like I couldn't have a genuine smile... well it wasn't like I wanted to smile anyway...

It was either the smirking or the helpless eyes... That was all I could seem to do these days... But sometime even my smirks were helpless...

And I had to drink... Because I didn't want to think... Because if I thought then I wanted to shoot myself in the head...

If I did that, at least things would be right... I'd be dead, the way I should have been... the way things should have gone... If I did that I wouldn't feel guilty over Jayden's death and miserable over the one I wanted, cold shoulder...

"With what I'm planning, trust me, you don't want to be drunk" the girl said, snapping me out of my thinking, her hands sliding along my chest and then inside one of my jeans pocket, pulling me towards her.

Time to wake up buddy... I thought dryly.

We walked through the crowd of people dancing to the music, passed out on the floor, in X-rated make-out sessions or just standing, not sure about what they were doing here.

As we were heading up the stairs someone yelled behind me "MY WING MAN!!!"

Clark stumbled over me and hugged me while whispering in my ear "When you're done with her, just pass her along alright"

I slapped his back hard and agreed with a nod.

That girl was obviously a slut and I wouldn't give a crap about her afterwards.

"Where's the birthday boy?" I asked him, looking around for Shawn.

"The birthday boy is unwrapping his gift if you know what I mean" Clark answered wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Well if you see him tell him Happy Birthday" I said, sighing, and grabbed Something-ara's ass leading her towards one of the many rooms on the second floor.

Maybe that one could make me forget about her... maybe that one could make me feel better for once...

The first door I opened revealed a guy butt naked on top of a girl so I closed the door immediately back and headed for another one.

Lucky enough this one was empty. Girl-ara pushed me against the wall, her hands working on my jeans zipper, while I took another mouthful of alcohol, looking down at her.

"Can you please put that down?" she asked me, her hands grabbing my crotch, making my hand almost loosen its grip on my bottle.

I chunked down another mouthful of the burning liquid and then toss the bottle to the ground, drunk enough to have my thoughts a little blurry, so I wouldn't think about the one I really wanted here, but not too drunk that I couldn't get a lift. With the numerous experiences I had, I had mastered this art.

Alright, let's get this over with...

Few minutes later, I was zipping my pants and ready to leave.

"Wait? Where are you going?" Girl-ara asked me feebly.

"I'm going to get something to drink" I answered emotionless.

"But don't you want..."

I didn't let her finish as I was already out the door.

Another one... another one that didn't do anything for me...

And why the hell did girls like her go all "Oh I'm going to do things to you that would make a porn star blush" but then didn't actually do anything?