The Smirking Jerk

**WARNING!** If you haven't read "I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know" you might like to do that first in order to understand this story because it's in fact the POV of the male character, but like almost two years ago.. So I greatly recommend to read the real story first before reading this! Because this is in fact an "EXTRA".

Alrighty little ones, here it is, for the first time a FULL part of Blake's POV

Hope you enjoy it.. mouhahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh and I know cliff hanger blah blah blah! He doesn't die, we have a story afterwards don't freak!! ;P

Oh and I could have put "In Da Club" on the side thingy, but I was listening to this song while re-reading the part and I just thought "Dang I love that song" I'm a big The Kooks fan, people!! :P

Alright so.. yes I know I am EVILLLLL, and I torture you, but come on guys! It's all I have! ;P

Read, enjoy, vote and COMMENT!!!! :D

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I parked my car, making squealing sounds with my tires, in front of Shawn's house, in a spot too small for my Camero.

I rubbed my tired eyes and breathed in and out slowly.

Get out of the car, I told myself, fuck a girl or two, drink until you puke your guts out and if you're lucky enough you'll pass out and forget about everything.

My eyes almost got tear up when I thought about everything.

Everything being the girl I was in love with since fifth grade was dating my friend and school quarterback. They had been dating for almost a year and she had been in love with the guy ever since I had known her... They were probably going to end up together, get married, have kids, be happy, and then die... I, on the other hand would be alone for the rest of my life. I would fuck around until my penis screamed "Game Over, I'm dead", and my balls empty. I would be the old odd guy, the one hanging alone in a bar at fifty if my liver didn't shut down on me before, and I would die alone and I would die unhappy.

I would probably end up taking care of Miss Puss, Josh having plastered himself alive for some anarchist crap he called art... ya me and Miss Puss... what am I even thinking, Miss Puss liked Josh better... he'd probably plaster her with him...

I was snapped out of my thinking by a high pitch scream "BLAKE!!!!" by a girl wearing an extremely tight white dress, her blond hair showing the brown roots.

What was her name again? Clara, Lara, Sarah, Banana... I so didn't give a shit...

"Hey there." I answered, stepping out of the car, and locking my doors making it hunk.

"I'm SOOO glad you came!!" she said squishing her big boobs on my chest.

How the hell had she gotten so close so fast? I wasn't even drunk yet and I was already woozy...

Good job Blake, way to go!!

"I've been hoping to see you today" Clara/Lara/Banana whispered to my in a flirty tone.

Alright, I knew who I would bang tonight, I sighed in my head.

"You have? Well isn't it nice babe, cause I've been hoping to see you today too" I told her smiling seductively.

She giggled and then grabbed my hand and towed me inside Shawn house.

As soon as we stepped inside, I grabbed the first bottle of booze I could get my hands on and gulped a good mouthful.

Clara-whatever looked at me with one eyebrow raise. I frowned at her, but then lent her the bottle.

"No... I don't... are you planning on getting drunk or coming with me?" she asked and I don't think I'm the only one here who heard the emphasis on "coming".