Rescue Part 7 : My Whole Life (50)

George's Pov
(<<What can it be?>>. It was coming closer and closer. The more ir was coming out was the more Lauren grabbed from me. It started moving faster and soon it was close. The agent that was trapped in the same room as us run towards it and attacted. He pinned it down but it threw him off og him with a simple move of his hand. We looked at each other and we knew excactly what we had to do. I wanted to help but I was taking care of Lauren so I couldn't . In the next glare the boys run towards it but right when they were In front of it if got up yelling")
-ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
"He started yelling like crazy looking all of the guys including Lauren. <<Who is he?>>")
Brad-MR REYNOLDS! WE ARE SO SO SO SORRY WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS YOU!
MrRey-AND WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO BE? THE LAKE'S MONSTER???? YOU ARE CRAZY! AND HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO GO RIGHT? YOU IDIOTS! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
T-But George's fine!
MrRey-YEAH BUT WHAT IF HE WASN'T? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THAT? LET ME HELP YOU WITH THAT! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!
L-I was just trapped there's no reason to tell at me.
MeRey-I DON'T CARE!
Agent-Only the Vamps went left.
MrRey-I DOTN CARE! THIS IS ALL OF YOUR FAULT!
Au-Can you please not yell at them?
MrRey-NO I WON'T NOT YELL AT THEM! THEY DESERVE TO BE YELLED CAUSE THEY RUINED EVERYTHING!
Au-They are not agents it was just a mistake!
MrRey-IT WASN'T JUST A MISTAKE THEY RUINED THE WHOLE PLAN!
Au-We're all safe the bad person is cought I'm pretty sure-
MrRey-Nothing. Is. FINE! AUSTIN FOR FUCKS SHAKE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE BE TOUGH!
Au-But I don't like yelling at others! Especially for no reason!
MrRey-DO YOU CALL THAT NO REASON?
Au-Yeah I call that no reason!
MrRey-SO YOU REALLY CALL THAT NOT REASON?
AU-YES I DO! CAN YOU STOP NOW?
MrRey-NO I WON'T! I'LL YELL UNTILL I CAN'T YELL ANYMORE! UNTILL MY VOICE IS GONE! UNTIL-
Lauren's Pov
("His loud voice drove me crazy. I burried my head in Georges chest keeping my ears shut and George was holding me tight. My head was about to break. I couldn't take it. I couldn't keep my self. Tears rolled from my eyes all the way to the floor. I couldn't keep it. I had to let it go")
MrRey-NO I WON'T! I'LL YELL UNTILL I CAN'T ANYMORE! UNTILL MY VOICE IS GONE! UNTIL-
L-STOOOOOOOP! PLEASE STOP IT! PLEASE! I'M TIRED OF YOU FIGHTING ALL THE TIME! I'M TIRED OF THOSE FIGHTS AND YOU TWO ARE NOT MAKING IT BETTER! I'M SO DONE WITH ALL OF THESE! JUST STOP!
("I was crying all the time and I yelled so much louder than Austin and Mr Reynolds together. When I finished my break down I left the tree and George followed me. He grabbed my wrist stopping me and then pulled me into another hug while gently stroking my hair")
G-Soon everything will be over I promise.
L-*sad and crying* I'm so tired George! I can't take all of this pain! Always something happens. This tour was supposed to be amazing! It was supposed to be me having the time of my life with my cousin and my best friends not saving my ex boyfriend from a psycho.
G-Ex? *raises an eyebrow at her?😓
L-You know what I mean.
G-No I don't.
L-I never thought we'd be togeth-
Le-Lauren! Are you alright?
L-Yeah. *Levi Runs to her and hugs her tight*
L-Can we just go to the hotel? I need some rest.
G-Yeah let's go.
("He pulled me under his right arm and we headed to the hotel while Levi was going back to the others. George was holding me tight and didn't let go of me not even for a second. I love him so much. He is the most important thing in my life. I fell in love with him from the for at second I saw him. I knew he was the right one for me and I would do anything to make him mine. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve him. He is such a sweetheart and not everyone knows. I wish people could see how amazing he is. He doesn't get the recognition he deserves. And I'm not talking about his signing I'm talking about him. Ever since he got famous all these girls that uses to avoid him suddenly wants to be around him but he is clever and he keeps pushing them away. He is so precious. He is my whole life...
______________________________________
We are now at the hotel. I placed the card on the door and I slowly opened it immediately turning on the lights. He headed to the bed and lied down. I walked there and layd next to him gently stroking his hair. He turned his head towards me. He slowly opened his amazing sparkly eyes and looked at me giving me a smile and I smiled back right away")
L-What? *smiling*
G-You are so beautiful. I remembered that you were beautiful but I didn't remember how much. I missed you so much. That thought that I might never see you again was hurting me more than what Natalie and the others did.
L-Were there more?
G-Yeah. Two more people. But I didn't see any of them. I was tied and with my eyes closed.
L-What have they done to you?😢 *tearing*
G-It doesn't matter anymore. All that matters now is that we are finally together. Let's not let this moment be ruined.
L-Maybe it should.
G-*frowns*what do you mean?
L-No fence but you really need to have a bath.
G-I know. Will you join me?😏*smirks*
L-Heeeyyyy! *giggles* That's what you think of right now?😂
G-No I'm kidding. Too weak for that. I just don't want to be to away from you right now even thought you won't be that far cause I'm scared. Also I think I will need some help. I'm way too week for everything. All those things I've been though plus walking here destroyed me.
L-I know babe. Don't worry. I won't leave you. Now let's go.
____________________________________
(We finished the shower, got dressed and I went to the fridge to make us sandwiches. When made them I poured some orange juice in two glasses and I headed to the balcony where George was placing everything on the table and I went next to him who was at the edge of the balcony watching the view)
G-Isn't it weird how amazing the view from here is and how scary it is from the other side of the hotel?
L-It really is. If people didn't go through what we've been through they would never know how bad it is there.
G-I know. It's so awful.
L-All I wish lately is this all to be a very bad dream. And that soon I will wake up back on my bed. With you, the boys Aria and Hannah.
G-What happened with Hannah? Did you fight?
L-Yeah. Almost. The week everything happened she told us that she was moving because her parents found I better job in London. A few days later we fought for something but neither me or Aria remembers what. We haven't talk ever since she moved. I miss her very much... 😔
G-I've never been close with her but Reece did. And he liked her.
L-Well that's sad.
G-I know. But why don't we leave everything behind and just talk about happy things?
L-Because we don't have happy things to talk about.
G-We do.
L-And what's that?
G-Us being back. Better and stronger than ever.
L-You are right. I love you so much.
G-I love you too Lauren.
(He looked at me in the eyes and then he pulled me closer to him gently kissing me on the lips. After the kiss I placed my hands around his neck and I placed my chin on his arm as he placed his hands around my waste. "I don't want to lose your again". I whispered in his ear and then I turned my body and my head to face the view letting my hands in the same position and he did the same. I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his on my head.)
G-I don't want to lose you too.
(He whispered to me and then we stayed silent enjoying the beauty of this world).