Reunion (1)

("Two days ago I had a call from my best friend telling me that her cousin Levi who now is in a band called The Tide has envited us to join them on the tour they are going to with The Vamps. I've been trying to convince my parents for two days straight day and might and Lauren's, my friend's parents had to convince them and they finally did. Today it is Friday which means that we are flying for L.A.! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the boys! I haven't see them in ages. Lauren had see Levi a few months ago as she and her family went to visit Levi's parents and that very day he surprised all of them as not even his parents knew he was about to go. He was also surprised when seing Lauren. That was something he didn't expect. The three of us has grown together as whenever we didn't have school because of vacation usually we were either in mine,Lauren's or Levi's house so yeah I can say that we also have grown up in aeroplanes. Levi is like my big brother. The big brother I never had.
I just Woke up. Opened my instagram and saw I was tagged in a photo. I opemed it to see that Levi had posted a photo of him,me and Lauren from since we were kids. Me and Laur were about 2 and Levi 5. I remember that photo. It's one of my favorites. It's very cute! In the description it says: "A few hours left untill I'll be holding in my arms my amazing cousin and my sista from anotha motha. I've missed my girls❤" I went throug some comments and most of them were like "cutiiies" and "awwww💕" and a lot of heart emojies. I got up,went to the bathroom, then got to the kitchen. Grabbed a bowl, cereal, milk, butter, marmite, made some toasts and headed to the living room. I'm alone again. I like being alone though. I have all the house for my self. What I usually do is play guitar and sing at the top of my lungs but today I didn't feel like that. I just wanted to Netflix and chill once again. Only a few hours left😁*)
*3 Hours Later*
Dad-Phone?
A-Check.
Dad-Charger?
A-Check.
Dad-Suitcases?
A-Check.
Dad-Money?
A-In the backpack.
Dad-Great. Let's go!
A-Yeyyyyh! Lauren's already in the airport. She's waiting for us in the entrance.
Dad-Ok. We'll be there soon. Are you nervous?
A-Yah a little.... But mostly excited!
("Dad giggled and kept driving. We were talking about diferent things on our way. We were at the airport in about a quarter. Right when Lauren saw me she started screaming from excitement and run towards me and we hugged jumping and screaming like crazy. That's about to be the best time of our lives!")
Dad-Call me as soon as you land and then when you are heading home and then when you are home.
A-And then when I'll breathe.
Dad-Aria?
A-Hahaha sorry dad. But don't you think you're a little bit overdoing it?
Dad-Well yeah I probably am...
A-I've flew to America billions of times where's the difference now?
Dad-It's just... you're grown now. The last time was years ago. Now it's different. And you won't be staying in America you'll be traveling the world. Well a part of it. A big part of it.
A-I'll be fine dad. Want me to call you whenever we land somewhere instead of every night?
Dad-Yes. And don't mind of waking me up. I'd rather know you're fine.
A-Haha. Thanks dad I will. Promise.
<<Please the passengers for the flight 254 for Los Angeles please board on the plane >>
Laurs Mum-Well, that's for you girls.
("Dad greated Lauren and her parents me. I said my last goodbye to dad and then we left.")
Dad-ARIA! *shouting from away*
A-YES?
Dad-SEND MY GREETINGS TO THE BOYS!
A-I WILL! BYE DAD! I LOVE YOU!
Dad-LOVE YOU TOO! TAKE CARE!
("I waved to him untill I couldn't see him. I'll miss him. We are very close. More than I am with mum. He have tought me everything from how to walk to how to play the guitar. He is the reason why I love music, why I'm happy and for everything good that has happen and is happening in my life. I love him so much!")
______________________________________
LA
L(auren)-I can't believe we are finaly going to see the boys!
A(ria)-I know! It's been ages! But do you see them?
L-Nope. You?
A-If I did I wouldn't ask you 😑
L-Right. I'm sorry. Too excited.😂
A-That's fine. I feel you *both laughs*
L-Let me text Levi.

L-Hey were here. Where are you? We can't find you anywhere.
Le(vi)-Right outside with the guys. There are way to many people and we can't come in.
Le-Ok were coming out.