Fights (3)

Arias pov
L-It's finaly today! Are you ready???
A-No and so isn't you.
L-I know! We need all day to get ready. We have two showers so I'll go in the one you in the other and then we'll meet in the room to make each others hair an then nails! Afterwards dresses and make up! Then we can go and if there's time to chill we'll chill.
A-Yeah fine. I'm going for shower right now.
L-Ok have fun! Don't shave your legs we'll wax them I forgot to tell you.
A-You know I hate it!
L-Yeah but smooth leeeergs!😉
A-Wouldn't it be better to first wax and then shower?
L-Well yeah probably.
("it took us about an hour and somehting to wax and then off to the bathroom. I opened the door and... ")
A-Sorry sorry sorry I'm out. *quickly moves backwards and closes the door*
B-It's fine. I'm wearing a towel you know. *opens the door heading out*
A-I... I.... I didn't know you were in. I thougt we were supposed to lock.
B-We were but I forgot. And don't act like you haven't seen anything before.
A-Things were diferent back then.
B-I can tell that. Things has change a lot. Nothing stays the same after all. *pushes her aside and goes out of the bathroom*
("What does...") *runs beside him*
A-What do you mean with that?
B-You've changed a lot.
A-I've changed a lot? You are the one who dumped me for nothing. Or at least for not telling why. You threw the <<I'll never hurt you>> away like a trash!
B-I did? Really now? Are you going to blame me for that?
A-I'm not "blaming on you" I'm telling you what you did!
B-Seriously you think of that? Did you actually hurt after all?
A-If I hurted? I was so broken! You destroyed me in addition with you that felt nothing at all!
B-You weren't the only one! I hurted a lot! I've never hurted more in my life!
A-Say whatever you wanna say I'm done listening to your shit. I've already had enough of you and your lies all this time!
B-How can you be so fake?
A-I'm the fake one? You were an complete asshole the last week and the last day you were worst than ever!
B-I was never an asshole! I was trying my best but you kept pushing me away and ignoring my calls and messages and everything!
A-I've never received calls or anything. You were the one ignoring mine!
B-I've never got nothing!
Le-Why are you like that all the time what's wrong? Yesterday I was sure you two George Reece and Lauren would kill each other so tell me whats happening!
A-No. (I run to the bathroom before they say anything more and I started crying. I was broken once again. "I'm so tired of him but I just can't forget him! That's enought! I'm gonna have the time of my life today without him. I don't need him.")
Blake's pov
("I don't need her! Why do I lie to my self? I do need her! I still miss her like crazy. She was my everything and she still is my everything no matter how much she hurts me. She's still driving me crazy no matter what. I can't do this anymore! I can't help my self from thinking of her. I can't help my self from staring at her! I need her...")

Aria's Pov
(" ...I can't help my self from hoping we'll be back one day! The two years we've been together were the best years of my life. I need him..."  I was under the running water thinking of Blake the whole time. I've also cried a little. A river to be more specific. Or the Atlantic ocean. I think that would be the exact amount. When going out Drew happened to be passing by.
D-Hey. I thought you were drawn in there. I really was ready to break the door and jump in but Blake didn't leave me.
A-("It's clear now that he hates me and wants me dead. Crystal clear") Why didn't he?
D-He said that you're doing girly things and that's why it takes so long.
A-Like?
D-Girly things you know... like... shaving  and stuffs.
A-("cutting veins...") Ok he was right ("even though he probably wished he wasn't") now I'm going for round two. See you later Droo (I leaned front and hugged him. I really needed it. Feeling him hugging me back was amazing)
A-Have I ever told you I love you?
D-Yeah lots of times why?
A-Oh well... One more time won't hurt anyone. I love you! And I don't know. I jsut feel kinda emotional today. I've missed you all so much! I'm glad we're again together!
D-I know! We've missed you too very much! And I love you too. A lot. You probably know that but ayway. Saying it once again won't hurt anyone *they both giggle as Aria leans back and punches him friendly on his arm*
A-You copycat! I love you silly! I don't wanna go back to London I just wanna stay with you. *said while playing with the end of his shirt*
D-Then don't ! You can stay here. The new hope boys are about to leave after tour so there will be a room left.
A-No it won't! You'll sleep as now. Drevi , Austin and Nate. No room left.
D-Austin and Nate can share a room. It won't be trouble.
A-I wish things were that easy but also you are getting more and more famous. You won't have time for us. And what are the fans going to say?
D-We care about the fans but we can't be scared to do things just so they will judge us. Don't care about them. *he puts his hands on Aria's cheeks*

Blake's pov
D-I know! We've missed you too very much! And I love you too. A lot. You probably know that but ayway. Saying it once again won't hurt anyone. ("Well it hurts me! AGAIN!")
A-You copycat! I love you silly! ("YEAH YEAH don't forget your rings lovebirds!!... Yeah just tell her you like her and don't bring the thing around! But don't cause I'll kill you after that!")
R-Blake what are you...?
B-Shhhh! You idiot you scared me! *whispering*
R-What are you doing?
B-Nothing
R-Why are you spying on Her *offensively* and Drew ?
B-I'm not!
D-Your eye are shining. Please tell me you don't like her still!
*Blake didn't say anything. He just looked at Reece with a expression of ignorance, wonder, sadness and disappointment* How can you after all of what she have done?
B-If I could control It I wouldn't! Now shut up!
D- Don't care about them. *he puts his hands on Aria's cheeks*
B-("Haaaands off! They can't kiss I gotta do something! I need to do so something! I have to do somehting! They can't kiss! Reece!")
R-Whaaa? *before saying anything Blake had pushed Reece and he falls interrupting the possible kiss*

Reece's pov
D-Are you fine Mate?
R-Yeah. I just..Fell. Don't know how. I... I was... was... thinking.. Yeah I was thinking! And then didn't.... Watch. where going.. And then my... with my... you know my... they just... hsjsjks and then I.... BOOM!
D-None of what you said made sense.
R-Yeah... Well nice seeing you Morning! *he run back taking Blake from the collar whom was ready to burst into laughs dragging him back down the living room*

Arias Pov
A-I could only tell that he overstepped in the chairs and hit his head.
D-Yeah probably.
A-I'm going to get ready now.
D-Yeah... Good luck. I'll go see if he's fine.
A-Ok *giggles*
______________________________________
In the room
L-Hey. Why did it take you so long?
A-Girly stuffs.
L-Huh?
A-*giggled* that's what the boys says we're doing.
L-And what's that?
A-You know. Shaving and stuffs..
L-What?
A-That's what Drew answered me when I asked him.
L-Oooooooh. Ok... still don't get it.
A-Yeah me neither *Makes eye contact and then imidiately bursts into laughs*

From that chapter and after is when the action begins. I personally have been very emotional over that parts😢