Running And Running And Running (24)

Aria's pov
R-LEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIII!
A-LEVI STOP!
B-LEVI! TAKE A BREAK I CAN'T BREATH!
James-SHOW SOME MERCY BY JUST GOT CAME BACK FROM THE FAINT
Joe-LEVI FOR GOD'S SHAKE I'M OLD I CAN'T RUN!
N-LEVI! *A car almost hits Levi*
Driver-ARE YOU INSANE? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING LIKE THAT? What is happening?
A-LEVI! *tearing/she hugged him tight*
Le-Water... Where... somewhere where is water... Where is water?
Driver-Bring him water. He must be shocked.
J-No it's not it.
Le-Where can I find a place with water? I mean a lake or something.
Driver-You are not from here right?
A-No...
Le-Please tell me. It's important.
Driver-There is only one place and it's close. It's down that road but it's quite away.
A-Like 20 minutes walking.
Driver-More or less yes.
A-I know... Thank you. And sorry for him running.
Driver-It's fine. Just take care next time.
Le-I will. Thank you. I'm sorry *Driver nodes and leaves*
C-So... what happened on the phone?
Le-I don't know. There were screams... Girly screams. I could recognize Lauren's. And sounds... Like if something heavy fell in water. And Jennifer's only word was "Help".
Tris-What happened after "Help"?
Le-Lauren screamed. And then Jessy and Jenny. And her phone must have fell. And more screams. And cries. And one of the girls said... "Please Austin don't do it". And then a big crack... And the call ended. Aria we need to go fast! Run!
Joe-What... happened?
B-We are going to save the girls Drew and George.
Brad-Austin is the robber. And who knows what else...
A-We assume that they are in the place me and Blake were before. We are going.
Joe-Not without back up. The security are on their way they will be here any second.
Le-We can't wait.
M-We will be a lot. Don't worry. Well make it.
Joe-I don't want Aria to go. It will be dangerous.
B-Yeah. Better stay with Joe and the others.
A-Because what? I'm a girl? Well I won't stay with a bunch of grandparents because I am a girl! No dance Joe.
Brad-Aria... Stay...
A-No! Lauren is my best friend one an entire world. I've grown up with her,I've spandex all my life with her. And Drew is my life! Without him I would be a nothing! He is my brother! I'm not letting him! And George is my best friend. I'm not staying behind because of the stupid conspiracy that girls are weak. I'm going with you!
B-Stay close to me... *takes her hand*
A-*let goes of Blake's hand* I'll be fine.
Joe-Me Waddy and Dean will stay back in case that come back. I will send the security when they are here. Where will you be?
A-Probably the river down the scary road. It's about 20 minutes to walk.
Joe-Ok. Please take care....
Tris-We will.
Le-Let's go.
(We started running like crazy non stop. I've never run faster in my life and I don't think they had either. About Tenn minutes later we were there. We stopped trying to catch our breaths at the beginning of the river giving looks around us for any sign of the girls. Or someone. Nothing. We separated in teams of three to look. Me Blake and Levi, Nate Brad and James, Tristan Reece and Connor. We then spreaded and started searching. We were running,and running, and running, and running and looking around but we found no-one. So we kept running, and running, and running.)