Tour (11)

Arias pov
("Tour starts today. We are lucky because we are sharing the buss with both The Tide and New Hope Club. This tour is about to be lit!" *that's the first thing I though when woke up. I slept with Lauren today so I didn't bother to stay on bed. I got up, went to the toilet, washed my face and went to the kitchen. Blake was already awake Sitting on the couch watching cartoons and eating cereal. I went beside him as quietly as I could. I placed my hands on his cheeks and when he raised his head to see me I kissed his forehead. He smiled, put the cereal on the table, turned his body towards me and drugged me on him. I was then layed on his lap with my feet over the couch and he was holding me tight*)
B-Morning babe ☺
A-Morning ☺
B-How did you sleep?
A-Great but it would be better if I had you next to me. How did you sleep?
B-Great. But I'd rather beeing with you. I will make it up to you on our flight. We will be sitting together.
A-I can't wait!
B-Me neiher! We are going to have George with Reece in front of us and Austin with Nate behind.
A-Yeah...
B-You don't seem really happy about that. Do you have a problem with someone?
A-Not exactly...
B-You mean?
A-Austin...
B-Do you not like him?
A-No... But.. I don't know. I feel like he is hiding something. And he always gets between us interrupting us and now he is sitting close to us..
B-That's true but... I don't think he is the type of person who keeps secrets.
A-I don't know. But Something is wrong with him lately.
B-I dont see anything wrong but if you have a problem I'm ok with that. We could beg someone else to sit beside us.
A-No that's fine. I don't mind as long as you won't leave me alone.
B-In the whole flight I will be there I promise.
A-I know ☺ *she smiled and rubbed his neck softly*
I'm going to make breakfast.
B-You can have mine. I know you love that brand of cereal.
A-Yeah I do. That's what I'm gonna make.
B-Just take mine.
A-But what will you eat?
B-I have. That's the second plate.
A-Seriously? Why?
B-I'm awake like an hour now.
A-That early?? Why?
B-I'm.. kinda nervous for tour.
A-Don't. You'll do great I promise. Plus, I'm going to be there too.
B-I know. And that really makes me stronger.
A-I love you...
B-I love you too more than anything☺ And by the way... how is the hate going?
A-Uhm.. average. Not as bad as the first days but still bad. I don't care thought. I know how they feel I'm a fangirl too.
B-Oh yeah. I remember you Beeing grumpy for a whole week because of George Shelley's girlfriend.
A-Yeah! He shouldn't be with her! What was he thinking? I'm glad they broke up.
B-You are incredible!
A-Thank you! *smiled bright 😆 And then they both laughed. Aria stood up, grabbed the cereal and sat back giving him a spoon of it*
B-I'm fine I can't eat more I swear. It's all yours.
A-Just one! For me please!
B-Just because I love you!
A-Awy cutie! I love you too babe.
*they spent the next hour eating speaking Lauhing cuddling and kissing. Then Drew and Nate went down*
A-Hey! Were are you two going?
D-I want McDonald's.
B-For breakfast?
D-Yeah why not?
N-You have no idea how tiring he was! He was jumping on me telling me all the time *girly voice*<<Lets go to McDonald's! McDonald's! McDonald's breakfast let's go! Please! Get up and let's go to McDonald's!>> I really wanted to punch him! He was so annoying!  *Drew smiled proudly*😆
Wanna come?
B-Nah. I wanna stay here.
A-I just ate.
N-Ok.
D-Whatever. BYE! *Drew dragged him outside and they left*
B-He's insane sometimes!
A-I know! But he is Amazing!
B-I know. He indeed is awesome. Should I see him as a threat?
A-Are you insane??? He is my brother of course no! None of The Tide is a threat. No one actually but especialy them. 
B-I'm glad about it.
A-I know 😊. I love you more than you could ever imagine.
B-That's impossible. My love for you is bigger than everything else in the planet. Aria, I don't want to loose you again! You mean the world to me!
A-You won't I promise ☺
B-Pinky? 😏
A-Pinky ☺ *they pinky promised and then Blake toke her hands. She kissed him back mmediately and they made out for about a minute straight*
B-I love you.
A-I love you too☺ *Blake placed his hands on her waist and moved her closer to him. Aria placed her hands on his neck and they continued making out untill Austin went downstairs interrupting them once again*
Au-Whooooah a little respect. You could go to the bathroom at least!
B-We were just making out.
Au-While touching her butt.
*they both turned red and said nothing* I don't judge just go somewhere private if you want more.
B-We didn't I wasn't. Can we change subject now?
Au-I'm making you nervous huh?😏 Sorry kidos. Going to make coffee what some?
B/A-No.
Au-Ok.
(After getting coffee he came and sat between me and Blake tearing us apart. After a little time Levi and George was up and a long after them Reece and then Lauren. They had breakfast, Drew and Nate came back we then finished packing and a few hours after we left for the airport. In the car Austin Sat again between me and Blake. In the airplane he was talking all the time and didn't leave us rest for a long time. I was tired of him and fell asleep on Blake's shoulder while he was holding my hand. I woke up in Australia and the tour busses were waiting for us outside the airport. I had an up bank by the end of the buss having others only opposite and beside me. Opposite from me was Reece and George was under him, under me was Blake, down next to Blake Lauren and next to me... Austin 😧 . When arrived at the hotel we tried to sneak from the back door but it was also surrounded by fans. The security pushed as many fans as possible away but still they were a lot and it was scary. I could see fans looking at me with hate a few with sympathy and the most of them with ignorance. I started to panic when a heard some fans talking about me in a bad way and slowly listening more and more hate comments. I started to feel dizzy and lost every sence of time and place untill I felt hands surrounding my waist and I went back to reality: it was Blake. He was holding me tight leading me inside. It looked like forever but it actually was only a few seconds)
B-Babe? Babe! Are you fine?
A-Huh? Yeah.
D-Here *gave her a bottle of water*
A-Thank's.
Joe-You gotta get used to it. It will happen a lot. I'm going to get your rooms.
L-Are you fine now?
A-Yeah.
B-Are you sure?
A-I think.
N-We're safe in here don't worry.
L-I didn't know you were scared of crowds.
A-Me neither.
Le-What happened?
A-Too many expressions and a lot of hate and underestimating comments.
B- It's fine now. You are safe *Blake pulled her in for a hug*
A-They will never like me.
B-They will. They just don't know you yet.
A-I hope. Words hurts.
B-Only if you care about them. You shouldn't focus on words but actions. People can say what they want but that's not always the truth. You don't need anything to say something but I'm order to do something you need power. Courage. You can say that you are an experst at climbing and people would believe you by only is you try to do it they will see the truth. Words don't mean a thing. The Vamps has an entire song about it. Forget about it and focus on me. Not on my lips but my eyes. The eyes never lie. Do you see how I feel? *Aria teared a little and grabbed Blake's face to kiss him but stopped in the thought of the fans looking*
B-Don't care about them *He said and kissed her. The fans started screaming and giving them death states while others seemed to be happy with that*
Joe-I have the keys. The Tide *gave the keys to Drew and Nate* The Vamps *gave the keys to Brad and James* Lauren and Ar-
B-Aria will stay with me.
Joe-No she won't. I need you to rest.
B-You can see her. You think that this is what I have in my mind when she is like that? I need her with me. I don't want to leave her alone.
Joe-She has Lauren.
B-I need her with me. If you don't trust us let us be with someone else too. Let he be in the room New Hope Club were supposed to be. There is always a double bed there. George of Reece could be with us and the other go with Lauren.
Joe-If anything happens between anyone Lauren and Aria are out of tour. I'll have you on mind.
B-Nothing will happen I promise.
Joe-Good. Now go up. Blake held Aria and let your suitcase for us (Blake placed his hands around me and I placed mine aro ins his waist. We were in the first floor so we went from the stairs as we didn't have anything to carry)