POVS Part 2: Lauren George Levi (16)

Laurens pov
(I was awoken from my phone vibrating. I opened it and checked the time:3 AM.I checked my nottifications and I had one message from an unknown number. I opened it.

3 AM:Unknown number➡ Hello sweetie.

"Who is it? It must be a prank or something. I will just ignore it."
I put my phone back on the table and it vibrated again right away. Another message. I opened it.

3.01 AM Unknown number➡ Ignoring me sweetie? I know you're awake I can see you.

I run to Georges bed and jumped on)
L-George wake up!
G-What?
L-Look
G-....Relax it must ha a been... a prank?

Another text popped out

3.02 AM Unknown number➡Tell your coward friend that I know he is scared.

L-George?
G-Relax everything is fine. It's a prank in sure.
L-Then why they sent it to me?
G-Because even Levis cousin you're still a girl. Not all the fans like it. Forget about it and sleep.
L-I can't... I'm scared...
G-Come here... (He opened his bedsheet and and I layed next to him. Just when he was about to put his hands around me we heard a glass braking. I scared and grabbed tight from him and he just stared at me. He was both scared and worried. My phone vibrated again. I hold on tighter from him and he just told me to call down. I opened my phone. Another text from the same person)
L-I can't see it... please do it...
G-Ok... It's nothing. Go back to sleep...
L-I can see it in your eyes that something is wrong. Give me the phone.
G-No need to.
L-Give me the phone!
G-No!
L-Why don't you if everything is fine? *have her the phone* Thank you.
(I opened the message.

3.05 AM Unknown number➡The window on the bathroom didn't brake in its own. Just saying.

I gave George a worried look and then... there's another one. He cought my hand. I opened the message.)

3.07 AM Unknown number➡If you don't want more things to break answer.

G-Give it to me.

3.08 AM You➡Who are you and how did you get this number?

G-He answered... twice...
L-Open them...

3.08 AM Unknown number➡I have my ways.

3.08 AN Unknown number-I can either be a friend or an enemy. It depends on you.

L-What does it mean?
G-I have no idea..
L-What should we do?
G-Ask what he wants.
L-Ok...

3.10 AM You➡What do you want from me?

3.10 AM Unknown number➡We will talk later sweetie. Rest a little.

3.11 AM You➡No wait! Tell me who you are.

L-He is not answering...
G-He must left in telling you that's all a prank. Let's just go back to sleep...
L-I don't think I can...
G-I'm here so don't worry. I will take care of you. You will be fine I promise... Close your eyes and try to sleep. We'll be fine.. (He pulled me close to him and wrapped my in his arms. I didn't resist. I just let myself do what it wanted without command it and I places one hand around his waist and one in his chest. I felt so safe but so guilty in the same time. What would Reece say about it?)

Georges pov
(I wrapped her in my arms and she put one hand around my waist and one in my chest. I couldn't sleep. I was looking at her. I was sad for how scared she was and but glad I finaly was able to hold her.)
______________________________________
(I couldn't sleep so I opened my phone. I texted the group I was in that concluded new hope club, the tide, the vamps and the girls. Levi texted me back almost right away. He also Couldn't sleep. We were talking about what hapened yesterday with Blake and I told him about the texts. He worried and said to come over but I told him Lauren sleeping and I don't want to wake her up and that I'm taking care of her and she is fine. He wasn't convinced but didn't come)
______________________________________
(It was 4 and something and I heard someone outside the door. I texted Levi.

G-Where are you?
Le-In my room why?
G-I think someone's outside th door.
L-I'm coming.

There was a big sound coming from outside and Lauren jumped up and looked at me.)

L-What was that?
G-Nothing. Go back to sleep.
L-There was something.
G-No Lauren its fine go back to sleep.
L-GEORGE THE DOOR!

Levi's pov

(George said that he heard something outside their room and I run there. No-one was there but the handle was broken. I heard whispers from inside. I opened the door and walked in fast. It was dark so couldn't see anything)

Le-George?
G-Levi? Is that you?
Le-Yeah.
G-Open the lights.
(I opened the lights and then went to check the bathroom. I then walked towards them. Right when I say net to them and hugged Lauren her phone vibrated)
L-It's him.
Le-Give me.

4.08 AM➡The one who broke your doors handle.
4.08 AM You➡If you wanna mess with someone better do it face to face.
4.09 AM Unknown number➡Got the lead Levi?
4.09 AM You➡Leave my cousin alone or you'll have to deal with ME

Le-This bitch is fast.
G-Yeah... I'm dying to find put who he is and especualy brake his face.
Le-Me too. He's not answering.
G-He will.

(We sat in silence for a few minutes untill the phone finaly vibrated)

4.15 AM Unknown number➡I would love to see your face punched

Le-I already hate him.
L-Should worry?
G-I don't know...

4.16 AM You➡Come fight me if you dare

Le-still no answer.
G-He will...

4.20 AM Unknown number➡Everything on its time
4.21 AM You➡I swear if you hurt her you are dead

L-Guys! The door!

(Me and George let go of Lauren and run to the door. We went outside the room. No-one was there. Lauren Screamed. We run back)
G-What happened? *He hugged her*
L-He was here! He left this.
Le-A letter?
G-Read it.

"There's more about to come"

Le-That's it. If had enought with this story. Let's go to Joe.
G-Yeah.
______________________________________
Joe-We have to call the police.
G-Maybe later.
L-Can someone tell Aria to come?
Le-I'll call her.
........
Le-Aria? Come to Joes room.... No I'm fine... Yeah something happened but were fine.... That guy again. Please come fast. Running.... Ok. Take care were waiting.
G-She's coming?
Le-And Reece.
L-That's good! *she smiled bright*
G-Yeah.... Amazing...

Georges pov
(Her face brighten so much. It's obvious she likes him. I have no chances with her I need to deal with it. I have to...)