《They Just Can't》(32)

Austin can't be bad and neither can Drew. Me George Austin and Jennifer were walking together like a double date. Everything was fine untill we felt like someone was following us and after a long time of doubting we had a message from the number. He said he could see us and we started walking where the most crowd were but it was useless. Someone dressed in black wearing a hoodie started caming close to us holding a crowbar. Austin was about to fight him but more started gathering holding different things. We started running and followed the only open way we had which led us to the forest. In the meantime we bumped onto Drew and Jessica and run all together. We were deep and when we were almost sure that we lost them we stopped running and tried to contact someone of you but there was no signal. Suddenly the wolf you were fighting earlier attacked us and George and Drew seperated from us but the wolf followed US. When Levi called Jennifer the wolf was on me and Austin was trying to throw it off with a branch and it left from me but run to her. Her phone fell and she tried to run but didn't make it and the wolf bit her on the shoulder. Even though as an animal lover when Austin was about to hit the wolf she begged him not to but he did very hard and the wolf run away and stepped on the phone which cracked but was still kinda working. We climbed on a tree and stayed there for a long time. When we got down we said to stay close but for some reason we spleated. I dont remember why but we did. I ended up on my own and I was thinking to run but I said to keep quiet untill I got a message and started running. I hid in a Bush but saw moves close to me so I said to run back but from my such I fell and hit my head. That much be why I was fainted when you found me. Because of the fall. I'd Austin or Drew were bad they would have let us be eaten by the wolf. They can't be bad. I can't believe they are. They just can't! They just can't...