Mixes (18)

Arias pov
(The day went by very slow. No texts from the unknown number or any sign of his existence. The boys had soundcheck and we spent the day at the venue. We went back tndo the hotel really late and we fell asleep right away. Me Blake Reece George and Lauren changed rooms cause of the broken locker and a tool a bigger one instead with more beds. We connected them and later next to eachother. First facing the door was Reece then Lauren George me and Blake. This was probably the most peaceful night of my life. I was feeling so safe so safe...)
______________________________________
(I woke up with a soft kiss on my nose. I smiled and opened my eyes to see a smiley Blake looking at me)
B-Morning. How did you sleep?
A-Amazing.😌 What about you?
B-Me too😊
A-I don't want to get up...
B-Me neither but I have to fo take out the stitches and I can't move.
A-I'm on you in sorry. I will come.
B-Sleep if you want. I will go with Wandy.
A-Won't you get scared?
B-I'll hold Wandy's hands.
A-Seriously? That's not funny!*between giggles*
R-Shut up! You'll wake them too! Don't destroy it now it finaly happened!
B/A-What?
R-Raise your heads and see)
(We did as Reece said and there it was. Lauren in George's arms looking like a couple. I couldn't help but smile bright. I slowly went off of the bed and took Blake's hands leading him off too. I then nodded Reece to get off too and he did as I said. Reece threw on very quickly a white tshirt and shorts and walked out of the room with Hsu slippers after goodbying us and saying Blake good luck. Blake hopped in the shower)
A-You will wake them up dont go!
B-I will be quick and won't wash my hair. Don't worry I'll be quiet. Won't you shower?
A-After well come back. Be quick
(He washed his body quickly and then got dressed. I was done with everything including my hair which I was too bored to fix so I just put it in a messy bun. When he finished with his hair he hugged me tight and kissed my lips softly while smiling)
A-Why such in a good mood?
B-You know... stitches off so we can finaly kiss.
A-You just did and so in the morning. And yesterday.
B-These weren't kisses. I just placed my lips on some places of your head.
A- They're still kisses.
B-Nope.
A-Whatever. Let's go now.
B-Yeah. Quietly. Don't bump onto something again.
A-Ha-ha-ha you're so funny Mr Richardson😑
B-I didn't say it for fun I just know you.
A- and again... Ha-ha-ha.
(He tripped on the way out and he would have fallen if I didn't catch him. I tried my best not to laugh but I couldn't. His face was red and he wanted to shout but couldn't. He went outside running and I went slower so I could close the door quietly. I saw him nowhere so I run toward the stairs so I could laugh. It was going well untill I head a scream and bursted into laughs right away. I fell on the floor and tried to hold my mouth close. Blake came out running and took me in his arms leading us outside where I was finally able to laugh)
B-Funny Mrs Collins?
A-You have no idea. *slowly stops*
B-Well I can tell a little. Better from the laughs? *she starts again and Blake joins her*
(We were outside for quite a long time and then walked to Wandy's room. He called the uber, We waited, then went to the hospital. We waited for a while and then went in. Dolores welcomed us very warm. She checked the wound and said that she was about to take the stiches off. He layed where he was the previous time and I was in the same position holding her hand. He was almost calm this time. He didn't tear)

Lauren's pov
(I opened my eyes and I was still inside arms but not very known ones. Not Reece's at least. "I have been in these arms a lot of times but they seem so familiar and so unknown in the same time. I've been here before.." I raised my head and there was he... with his adorable face and his amazing blue eyes shut. "But I slept on Reece! How did it happen? Not that I complain". It was so nice. I was feeling so safe. And so warm. I didnt want to go out. I didn't want to let go of him... I just hurried my head back on him and closed my eyes again.)

Georges pov
(I woke up from a move by my chest and feeling someone holding me tighter than before and I felt like holding that someone. I opened my eyes. She was there. Layed in my arms. Her head burried on my chest and her hands one right over her head and one over my waist. I didn't want to let her go. "I don't ever want to let her go...". I I closed my eyes again. I went back to my dreams were me and her are together. Just me and her. No-one else around us. "I wish she was mine"...
______________________________________
(I woke up this time by someone striking my hair. I opened my eyes. It was Lauren...)
L-Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up. I was just annoyed by watching that piece of hair in your eyes.
G-That's fine. We have to wake up sometime anyways.
L-I don't want to get up...
G-Then don't. Go back to sleep.
L-I'd love to do that😊
G-Then do it. I'll join you 😌
L-Great😏 *phone rang*
G-Shit...
L-Here....
G-Thanks.

Hello? ...No. How I'm I supposed to?... ok ok wait...》

Lauren have you seen Nate's red shirt?
L-No? Where would I see it?
G-Ask Nate not me!

Ok. Bye.》
He is one of a kind...
L-Yeah... And now we're up.
G-Yeah...
L-What's wrong?😯
G-Nothing... Why?
L-You look... sad? Or... confused?
G-I'm fine...
L-You are not... If there is something happening tell me...
("I need to do it...")

Laurens pov
(He was looking at me with his amazing blue puppy eyes. I was sitting almost next on him. "I need you... please do it!". We were looking eachother in the eyes, our breaths getting harder and harder. I need his kiss more than ever. I always did. "Baby look what you started... the temperature's rising in here. Is this gonna happen?"...