First day,(chapter 5)

Kim Hana P.O.V.

"I need you girl, Wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae, I need you girl, Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae" ( I need you girl, Why am I in love alone? why am I hurting alone? I need you girl. Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?)

*turns off alarm and yawns*, "Wow it's morning already..." Oh yeah I have school today, I seriously don't know how this day will go, I hope my classmates will be nice to me. I should probably get ready now, I thought to myself...

<<_____shower and prepares bag____>>

"Hana let's go eat breakfast!"

"ok mom, I'll be there, just give me a sec"

"good morning hana", said mom and dad

"good morning mom and dad"

"So are you excited about going to your first day of school?"

"I guess so, I don't really know how I should feel about this"

"Don't be nervous, we know you'll make lots of friends"

"I hope so, well bye mom and dad"

"bye sweetie" they both said in unison 

"Lets go Minho"

<<-----Car ride----->>

"I can't wait till you go to our school Minho, I wish you would go with me today, so i wouldn't have to be the only new kid"

"That's if your parents allow me to attend  your school, it is their school in the first place. So how do you think it will go today?"

"Honestly I hope that I make friends today or at least they don't bully me--"

"You do know if they do bully you and your parents hear about it, they might kick that person out of that school right?"

"yes, i know. That's exactly why I don't want them to bully me, because mom and dad might kick them out and I really don't want people finding about who I am yet. If they knew they might take advantage or that will be the only reason why they are friends with me, so I won't tell anyone about my family yet."

Oh yeah, that's right I didn't tell you guys, but I am the daughter of the 2nd most highest company here in korea which is the Kim Cooperation. My family owns a lot of industries, buildings, hotels, a school, etc. The school that I am currently attending is owned by my family. The school's name is Haneul Highschool, it is an exclusive school, but we do give out scholarships to people who want to attend our school but can't afford to get in. I've seen pictures of the school. I've only been there once and it's been a long time since then. I think there will be major changes of how things look.

"Hana, Hana, Hana"

"Yes? Spaced out for a moment there"

"We are here"

"oh, ok. Bye minho i'll see you after school"

"Bye Hana, good luck today"

"Thanks, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need it"

As he drove off, I waved good bye. I walked in front of the gate of the school. I have to say I was pretty amazed it looked bigger than before, it looks nicer than the pictures I've seen of it. In front of the school there is a fountain and benches where people could sit. On the sides of the school there are outdoor hallways with roofs that connect to the school in each side. In the center is a door way that leads inside of the school.

Without wasting anymore time I walked in and there were a lot of students. I asked one of the students where I could find the main office. He was really friendly and offered to walk me all the way to the main office, his name was Baekhyun. He is the same grade as me and has an older brother in college. 

"So why did you move here to Korea Hana?"

 "To touch back with my roots and my parents wanted me to."

 "Oh, we're here I'll see you later, good luck finding your classes , bye" 

"thanks Baekhyun, see you later"

<<-------In the office------->>

"Goodmorning, excuse me, I was just wondering if I could get my schedule?"

"Sure, What's your name?"

"My name is Kim Hana"

"I'll be right with you in a moment, please sign in and sit down afterwards"

"ok, thank you"

After filling out my name, immediately as I sat down I heard, "hey isn't that Mr. and Mrs. Kim's daughter?" "I think she is" "She looks--" before I could hear what the women was about to say. 

"Ms. Kim, here is your schedule and if you need anything else please tell me" 

"Thank you, have a nice day" 

"you too" 

Well that was a bit weird, her mood kind of changed so suddenly. First she looked like she wasn't in the mood but when she gave me my schedule she was smiling. Well I don't know, at least she smiled. I should look for my first class, it began 10 minutes ago. Ok, the lady said B112.

I knock on the door. I open it and walk in. The teacher asks me who am I and what am I doing in here. I told him that I was a new student and I am in his class for first. He checks my schedule. He calls the classes attention. He tells me to introduce myself, what school I came from and tell them something about myself.

"Annyeonghaessayo (hello), My name is Kim Hana. I came from California and I love to sing." I said.

 The teacher says, "singing maybe you can do that for an activity or the talent show."

 "I'll consider it" I said.

 "ok, you may sit next to Chanyeol, Chanyeol raise your hand"the teacher says.

"Sir chanyeol's not here today" one of the students said

"Oh right, hana sit at the 3rd row 3rd seat"

"ok" I don't know if you guys can imagine this, but the seat is a long table fit for 2 people and I am sitting in the middle of the classroom, there are two tables blocking each side of our table. 

"By the way my name is Mr. Lee, but you could call me sir if you like."

"ok"

"Ok, class let's continue with the lesson."

<<--------Break time---------->>

I decided to sit on the bench. Suddenly a girl hugs me, it really caught me off guard and I almost screamed. Well it makes perfect sense, I'm the new girl, I don't know anyone in this school yet except for baekhyun and I don't think Baekhyun.would hug me, I mean we just met I look up and see a girl about my age staring at me.

"Excuse me, but who are you?"

"Hana, you don't remember me?" 

"No, I'm sorry, who are you and why did you hug me?"

"Sorry for shocking you, but I haven't seen you in so long, It's me Eun Ji."

"Yoon Eun Ji?" 

"Yep, that's me"

"Ohhh, sorry I didn't know it was you"(scratches back of neck). I grabbed her into a tight hug.

"No worries, but what happened to you, you just left without saying goodbye. You did say good bye to---"

~Dingdongdingdong dong dong dong~

"Let's go it's time for class, we'll talk about this later"