Dream (chapter 1)

It was such a beautiful day, the sky was so blue, it wasn't as hot as usual.

 I was out on the grass, swinging on the swing sets. 

Those were the days when I was so innocent and didn't have a care in the world.

I was swinging in the swing set and a boy came up to me, he was about 5 or 6 years old, so my age at that time. 

He sat in the swing beside me. 

We talked, though i couldn't hear what we were saying to each other but I knew I trusted him...

It was truly such a beautiful day,

we sat near the bay, 

as the trees sway,

we started to play,

I saw grass and decided to lay,

nothing can make this day so gray, 

I looked up at the sky,

seeing the birds fly so high,

the sky was so blue,

it was such a nice view,

I'll never forget this day,

is what i thought when i was trying to hear what he was trying to say.

After taking a break near the grass, we played hide and seek. He was it so i was hiding, when all of the sudden I slipped and fell into a crack. I started crying, I didn't know what to do or how i'll get out of the hole. They boy found me with worried eyes and held his arms out to me, he pulled me up.

He took me to a rose garden and calmed me down by telling me it was ok and embracing me. It felt safe in his arms. 

*kring, beep beep , cukodudoldooo* (sorry don't know how to make alarm noises)

"ughh, shhh *throws the alarm clock* that's the third one this week :("

I woke up and got up. It was just a dream everything felt so real, that's weird. I thought to myself. Who was that boy in my dreams... I've been having the same dream for about a week now, but it always stops at the same time, when he was about to tell me something.. I wonder what he was gonna say, is it important. I get this strange kind of feeling when I dream about him though, I wonder why...

*Cause i've got a jet black heart and there's a hurricane underneath us trying to break us apart*

"Hello"?

"Sweetie did you forget you have a flight today"?

"Oh my gosh mom thanks for reminding me, I forgot well i'll see you there later"

"Ok and I can't wait till you get home"

*beep beep*

I went to get showered and prepare for my flight to Korea

"Ok done I've got 5 hours till the flight, I should go to the airport now"  

"ok miss kim, let's go" Mr. Lee said

"I can't believe your leaving us" Ellie said

"It's not like we aren't gonna talk together ever again, we always have our phones".

"Yeah but I can't believe after almost everyone saying that they're moving to other schools, you were the one who is actually leaving and you're going out of the country" Ellie said

"I know but it's ok, those guys are still gonna go to the same school so you'll still have them to hangout at school with" 

———————————————————->>>

Flight PR 110 your flight is now boarding to go to South Korea, I repeat flight PR 110 your flight is now boarding to go to South Korea.

" Bye Ellie I'll miss you"

"Bye Hana remember to call me as soon as you get home"

"I will, have safe trip going back"

"you too"

Flight PR 110 flight is now boarding

Well I guess this is it, I stepped in waving my friend goodbye. I wonder how Korea looks like now I haven't been there in such a long time...