Arriving (chapter 3)

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

I woke up next to a girl about my age, she looked a bit familiar, she looked pretty... Ugh Chanyeol what are you saying, know you still can't forget about her, I have to stop thinking about this... When suddenly a voice chirped and said, "like what you see?". I instantly closed my eyes and laid back as fast as I could. 

"I know you aren't sleeping, I saw you" the voice said. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the girl was still sleeping, maybe I was just hearing things and sighed in relieve. When suddenly a voice spoke again and said, "you aren't hearing things". I quickly turned to the right and saw a guy who looked a bit older than me. He started laughing and said, "you should have seen your face dude". "Haha very funny". "Sorry but I wanted to see how you would react" "It's ok"

"What's your name?". "My name is Chanyeol, what's yours?" "My name is Minho" "Nice to meet you" we both said at the same time. We laughed and talked about a few things, turns out he was the bodyguard of the girl right next to me. "Well I'm gonna sleep, you should rest too" "thanks maybe later minho". 

What I couldn't get to ask him was, what was her name? I thought to myself while staring at her, ugh chanyeol you're doing it again, but I couldn't stop staring at her she looked so familiar. Until, I saw her moving and like what I did earlier I shut my eyes and laid back quickly. I didn't hear anything and she stopped moving so i opened my eyes slowly, She just moved her positions closer to me. Suddenly her head was at my shoulder, normally I would've pushed or put the girls head back to the other side, but I didn't want her to wake up or to have Minho kick my butt because I woke her up. He sounds protective of her and I wouldn't want to fight with someone I just met.

I just put on my earphones and slowly drifted off to sleep.

As I fell to sleep, I started getting visions of her again, we were small back then. We were 5 and I know some people might call it childish that i'm waiting for someone who I met when I was 5, but the thing is I made a promise to her and she promised me that she'll comeback. I wonder how she looks like now, I know she will probably still have brown eyes and brown hair unless she changed them. I can't wait till she comes back. 

We did talk in first year of middle school too, we saw each other back then too because our parents were friends. I missed her so much and she told she'll be back again still holding on to the key to the locket she gave me. I don't know what happened, I never got to talk or hear from her since then... I'm still waiting for her till this day. When i talked to my parents about it they said they don't know either. Some people tell me that I should just forget about her, but i've liked her since we were 5 and I don't think it would be easy for me to forget her just like that. She still holds a spot in my heart and until I see her again, I don't think that spot will be filled. There is a possibility that she won't remember the promise or even think the promise is stupid, so she went out with another guy. No chanyeol don't think about that let's be positive, after that I woke up to a voice.

"Annyeonghasseyeo passengers we will be arriving to South Korea shortly, please keep seated and wear your seatbelts" The pilot said through the speaker.

I looked around and saw that the of them were still sleeping. I shook Minho and he said "boo" "ha ha very funny, but it didn't work. should we wake her up" "no let her sleep some more i'll just wake her when we get out" "ok" Suddenly we saw the view from up above, it was so beautiful though it would've looked better if it was night because of the lights but this looked good too. 

As I was enjoying the view, we hit the ground and landed at the airport. "Passengers please remain seated until the plane is at a complete stop, I repeat please remain seated until the plane is at a complete stop with your seat belts fastened". 

I checked the time and I knew I needed to hurry, so as the plane made a complete stop I hurried and took off my seatbelt. Minho and exchanged numbers and told him that if he ever wanted to hangout or need something just call me, he told me the same thing. I told him I needed to go because I needed to go somewhere and with that I got off the plane. When I went outside after getting through immigration and getting my baggage, I saw Mr. Choi our butler. I hugged him and said " i missed you" "you too sir" " I told you not to call me sir and call me chanyeol, your like my second dad" "and your like my own son chanyeol". We got into the car and he started to drive.

.....................................................................

Thank you for reading this story and please comment, vote, or follow. I really want to know what you guys think thank you ^-^