7. I See Him Again

I woke up that morning when a light tap was made against my door.  Smiling nervously I went to get ready.  First I got dressed in some dark skinny jeans and a white t-shirt over a black tank top.  Then I put on some cute ankle boots that had an edge to them.  I straightened my short hair.  No matter what girls with long hair say it is so much harder to straighten short hair.  First off you can't see the back of your head so you can never be certain that it's straight back there and also the ultra hot straightener is by your face the whole time.

Of course I wasn't the kind of girl to wear a ton of make-up.  Just a little eye shadow and eye liner.  Brushing my teeth I tried calming myself down.  It will be ok.  It really will.  They will all regret treating us bad before.  That last thought came from my wolf.  She was all about proving herself and I was much the same in that aspect.

"Good morning, baby."  My mother said coming into the delicious smelling kitchen.  I made biscuits and gravy with sausage in the gravy and some fried baloney.  I placed a plate piled high in front of my mother and she smiled contently.  "I missed your cooking, Tris."

"Is that all you missed?"  I teased her as I sat down with my own plate.  She grumbled something that I couldn't understand because her mouth was stuffed to the brim with food. 

"So 'ood!"  Which I took to mean 'So good'.  After breakfast she smiled and wished me luck at school.  I gave her a fake smile hoping she couldn't see through it. 

I put my helmet on and was racing down the road in no time.  Back to Hell.  Or as some call it, school.

CONNER

I knew she had come back.  Her mother had called my mother.  They had to tell me since I was the new Alpha.  I knew she was coming back to school today.  She came back to me.  Oh, shut up.  My wolf was so stupid.  She hated us and though I intend to win her back I couldn't assume the move was for me.  That kind of thinking would get me in the dog house.  Not that I wasn't already there in her view. 

I didn't dress up today but wore a tight t-shirt and hip riding jeans that I knew girls just went nuts over.  When I got to school I waited in the parking lot, lingering, hoping to catch a glimpse of her when she got here.  I heard a roaring noise and saw a motorcycle shoot into the school parking lot.  There weren't many who drove those to school.  Plus it was just such a beautiful one with a high class engine and blood red. 

A girl stepped off it.  I could tell it was a girl because no guy would wear such tight jeans and look like that.  Her butt was just the right size and shape.  She also had long shapely legs that looked to never end.  As she turned somewhat toward me I could she a leather jacket open to a tight while V-neck shirt.  She was very big in the chest department and that was accompanied by a rather small waistline.  I could tell she was a she-wolf but I didn't know her.  I am Alpha and if I don't know her or of her that makes her a rouge no matter how gorgeous she is.

She took off her helmet and I thought of approaching her to ask who she was and what she was doing here.  She had short hair that went a bit longer than her chin in the front and short in the back.  She flipped her hair into place and made she the part in it was right before slowly turning my way.  At first when her eyes locked with mine she just stared.  I looked into those big amber colored orbs thinking that magnificent creature is my mate.  Then she caught herself and as if breaking out of a trance she shook her head.  Then she started to walk to the office.  Pausing long enough to turn back and throw me a wink.