Chapter 21~ Double...triple Date?

Tobins POV
The four of us arrive at my place and as we get out of Alex's car, we meet Kelley and Hope next to Kelleys car and they both look around.

"So this is where you stay right?" Kelley asks and i chuckle, nodding.

"It's not the prettiest but it's what i've called home ever since I was born." I say and kelley smiles and we all decide to head up to my room.

I unlock the door and Alex walks in, flopping down on the couch and I'm glad she feels comfortable around me and at my place.

"I would ask if anyone is hungry but we just ate." I say and Alex laughs as Kelley and Hope make their way to the couches.

"Actually, i'm starving." Kelley says and I turn my head in her direction seeing a blank expression on her face.

"Oh, okay, what do you want to eat?" I ask and Alex jumps up off of the couch before kelley can speak making Hope jump.

"Hope." She says and I burst out laughing as Kelley gasps slapping Alex on the shoulder and I walk over to Alex as I hug her and we laugh together, sitting on the couch.

"Now THAT was a good one babe." I say without thinking and this makes Hope, Kelley, and Alex turn their attention to me and I realize i'm the only one laughing.

"What? Did i drool on myself?" I ask looking down at my shirt and Alex just smiles, lifting my chin so i could look at her.

"No... it's just... you called me babe." Alex says and my eyes go wide and my cheeks heat up.

"I did? I-I didn't mean to... I meant Alex ya know cause like your name is Alex and I really don't know why i said babe but you are a babe you know but like i don't mean that like in a fuckboy kind of way cause like I respect you and women in general and like you're beautiful and like I'm going to stop talking now because I'm rambling and like I'm probably embarrassing myself a lot more than i should cause i should just own up to calling you babe cause like you know you should be my babe and i can't believe i just said that oh my lord please forgive me and i'm gonna just be quiet now." I ramble and look down scratching my head.

Alex looks overcome with joy while Kelley sits with her mouth hanging open and Hope has a smirk on her face.

"Jesus you're better with words than Hope." Kelley says and this wipes the smirk off of Hopes face as she snaps her head in Kelleys direction.

"Hey! I am too good with words." Hope defends and Kelley looks at her with a 'bitch oh really?' look on her face and Hope shuts up getting the memo.

"We could have a competition" Alex suggests and me and Hope both say no at the same time making the other two girls laugh.

"We could go on a double date." Kelley suggests and Hope and I both look at each other and nod our heads.

"Me and Hope will plan. She's staying at my place for a bit so it'll be perfect." I say and Hope holds out her hand for a high five.

"It's only been a few hours yet you two are like buddy buddy." Alex says kind of surprised and I shrug.

"Well i mean she did kinda save my life and she'll be staying with me for a little. Plus she's chill so it all works out." I say with a smile and Hope looks over at me smiling too.