Chapter 14~ Choosings

wait wait wait, before you read this chapter-
I just want to say Ik sometimes you see mallorys name spelled as malary. I do not mean to do this, it is autocorrect being a bitch. But thank you for telling me where I've made the mistakes :) carry on reading :)

Tobins POV

I'm paralyzed in shock as Alex's lips are still against mine. Fearful that if I start to kiss back, she'll pull away, but the urge to kiss her back was to overwhelming.

I finally give into my temptations, pulling back a bit and then pressing my lips against hers again, but leave my hands at my side just in case she didn't want that much contact yet.

But before I knew it, she threw her arms over my shoulder, and like an automatic reaction, my hands go to her waist as she pulls me in closer.

Our lips move in sync, but I feel myself running out of air, but instead of passing out, I decide to gently breathe out of my nose instead of pulling back... this moment was way too good to stop now. But I knew I had to.

I pull back, our lips making a light smack, and I lean my forehead on hers as I try to control my breathing instead of panting because I was still out of breath.

"Alex... you're confusing me. What are you doing to me?" I ask trying to comprehend things now that I don't have the taste of her lips distracting me from thinking.. but fuck I wanna kiss her again. I should've waited a bit longer. Fuck me damnit.

"The answer to your previous question is, I choose you Tobin. If you stay true to your word on my safety, he will no longer be apart of my life." She says sincerely, but part of me is reluctant to believe her.

It sounds wrong, I know. But she made plans with him earlier to hurt me, and now she's over here kissing me... was her plan of attack to cause me heartbreak? Cause we all know damn well having your heart broken is one of the worst forms of pain.

"Don't take this the wrong way now.. but I don't know about that Alex." I say honestly and a look of hurt flashes across her eyes but she quickly covers it.

"I understand that.. and I know I'll have to regain your trust." She says.. but still part of me is reluctant. I need reasoning.

"Why are you choosing me Alex? This makes no sense to me. You choose s girl you barely know over your boyfriend for I don't even know how long... Plus... you're gay?" I ask the last part still quite confused. She looks and acts as straight as a fucking pole.

"As to your first question, how could I be happy with a guy who ruins people's lives and makes them miserable? Second question... I'm quite unsure about that myself, but the moment was right to me.. I don't know I'm weird." She says and I laugh at this last part.

"Literally my reply everytime I confuse Lexa with things I say. And I guess it makes sense. Do not expect my full trust yet though. You will have to gain it, and as of right now, it's going to take a little persuasion.. no offense but from what I've heard, I'm looking out for myself... Also, I don't mind that you're exploring your sexuality, but please, uhm, before you get me attached to you, at least make sure you feel something for me." I say looking down feeling like maybe I should've left that last part out, but it was too late now.

"I know it'll take a while to gain that trust, but I'll work for it Tobin. And I'm not saying I'm gay, but I already know I feel something for you. Which is a foreign feeling because well... you're a girl." she says blushing and I just about thought it was one of the cutest things ever but I just smiled.

"You straight people... Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean shit." I say jokingly.
(*All you straight peeps out there don't take offense. It's a joke and I don't mean to offend anyone*)

She laughs at this shrugging, then looking down at her watch, collecting her stuff.

"Um, I have to go now before I'm late. I'll come by tomorrow... If you'd like. Text me please.. I mean if you want to but I have to go." She says rushing to collect her bag, writing her number down on a paper and giving it to me, along with a kiss on the cheek, before running out of the apartment to her car.

What. The. Hell. Just. Happened..?

This girl, I'm telling you... mixed signals. Literally fucking everywhere.

One hour she's miss fucking I'm going to plan to hurt you with my jackass of a boyfriend. The next she's this apparently bisexual, Tobin attracted girl who's asking for me to forgive her. Damnit why are girls so difficult?!

A couple hours later As I was thinking about things, Lexa bursted through the door, immediately collapsing on the floor, holding her stomach in laughter as she closed the door and ran over to me, hiding behind my back.

Before I had time to ask, a mad Clarke stormed into my apartment, drenched in water and I gotta admit, it was difficult not to laugh cause she looked like a pissed off wet cat.

"Lexa I'm going to fucking kill you!" She yells, trying to grab Lexa from behind me but Lexa moves out the way as Clarke chases Lexa around the couch.

I didn't know who's side I was teaming on this time, so I randomly closed my eyes, sticking out my foot to see who would trip over it first, and before I could guess, a figure hit the floor with a loud thud.

I opened my eyes to see Lexa on the floor, balled up like a baby, just laughing historically and to the right side of the couch, Clarke had her hands on her knees, laughing her ass off as well and I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at how big of clowns they were.

"You two are idiots." I say and I look at Lexa as her face starts to turn red and she's wiping tears from her eyes from laughing too hard.

Clarke on the other hand finally calmed down, walking off to their room, probably to change out of her wet clothes.

"What'd you do?" I ask chuckling and Lexa finally turns on her back, calming down.

"I may or may not have had a bucket of water in the back, waited till she got out, and dumped it on her. Not to mention ice cold water." She says with a devious smile and I slap her.

"You asshole! You didn't record it?!?" I ask in disbelief and she laughs again, mumbling an ouch. Probably because her stomach hurt from laughing so much.

"Anywho, how've you been?" She says with a smile on her face and I sigh, knowing that this may bring the convo down a bit but I knew Lexa would always be willing to talk to me.

"Physically, better. But with Alex... holy fuck there's a lot to tell you." I say and she sits up, jogging to the kitchen to get two bottles of apple juice, throwing one to me.

Yes, I loved some damn apple juice. Bite me.

"Alright, let's talk." She says and I start telling her everything that's happened since the first hospital visit, till today, of course leaving out the details about Alex's home life, and I could tell Lexa was thinking real hard about this.

Now time for her friendly input.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

hey guys :) still updating regularly thank the lord but umm I started school.. being the new kid sucks.. unless you came in with tobs, Cheney, or A-rod. Anywho! Hope y'all are still enjoying the story :) votes and comments are appreciated, I love reading everything that you guys have to say and please continue to show support. Love you all. Stay awesome :)

-Author