Chapter 3- No more

Tobins POv

"Hey! You better watch it Heath" The girl says and I look up noticing it was Alex's best friend Abby.

<#Told you nobody was gonna even guess i> but continue reading :)

"I-I'm deeply sorry... I-I was just leaving and-" I start but she cuts me off.

"Just shut it freak. Alex told us what you did to Serv, and I have to say, that was quite a bitchy move." She says walking closer to me and I back up into a wall now trapped.

"It was for self defense!" I plead but she grabs a fist full of the collar of my shirt angrily.

Not the first time this happened today.

"You never listen do you Heath? Serv is captain of the soccer team, dating Alex Morgan for gods sake. Why the hell would he try to attack you huh? He has no reason to so stop with the bullshit lies." She says and I flinch a couple times as her grasp on my shirt kept getting harder.

"I'm telling you the truth. But nobody believes me." I say, my voice cracking a bit at the end.

"Cause they're shitty lies. Now do yourself a favor and scram. I don't have time for you." She starts but grabs another fistful of my collar with her other hand, and raising me off the ground.

"But I swear to god, if you go ANYWHERE near Serv or Alex, you and I... are gonna have big issues. Got it?" She says looking up at me and I nod furiously feeling the pain start to burn on the back of my neck from the collar rubbing against it.

She throws me down making me fall down to my knees making a pain shoot up my leg,  but I quickly get up, dusting myself off before taking one last glance at her, and then a figure appears in the corner of my eye.

Alex looks around frantically and her eyes finally land on me and her eyes go wide.

"Hey! Wait!" She yells from down the hall, breaking into a jog and I look back at Abby who has a look of rage and warning on her face and I look back at Alex once more, taking off into a sprint to the doors.

"No! Tobin stop!" She yells but I don't look back, I was not willing to get my face pounded in by Abby just so Alex could say some excuse as to why she did what she did.

I look back quickly and see Alex gaining on me but I'm almost at the bush where I hide my longboard but she finally catches me, tackling me to the ground.

We both fall with a thud and she lays beside me, panting out of breath and I look around, making sure that Abby couldn't see that I was near Alex but to my terror, she was standing at the entry of the school, with her arms crossed shaking her head and I knew I was in for it.

"Tobin please hear me out." She begs but I shake my head.

"Alex you don't understand! He's been tormenting, hurting, and harassing me for years now." I say but she shakes her head.

"Tobin I don't know what your guys' problem is, but you need to stop with that. I asked him about you and he told me. He said you two weren't exactly friends, but he's never laid a hand on you. He knows the consequences if he ever were to, and I don't think he'd be willing to lose that." She says slightly irritated but I shake my head laughing.