30th of November 1997

Hey!

We had a party with the gang, so I mean Anne, Crystal, Caspar, Josef, Yuan, Gaia, Wessel, Guido and me. I had considered inventing Irit, Chris and Guy too, but I didn't because Anne would've been like: 'I don't want Irit there blah blah.' I did had to invite Guido cuz he's an amazing party guy and he and Crystal are so cute! It's kinda sad for Gaia, Wessel and Josef 'cause they're the single ones with a couple of lovebirds. That reminds me of Irit when she couldn't stop talking about Wade. Of course it's extra sad for Gaia and Sef because they both broke up with someone fairly recently (well Gaia's break up was pretty long ago already but still) and Sef's ex is in front of him, yeah that's sad. But the party itself was amazing. I must say I wasn't super sober at the and of the night and I might not remember how I ended up on top of Anne while everyone was watching, but... it was cool. Some guys smoked weed, but most of us only drank. Of course Guido did both, and he was too high to even acknowledge his surroundings, the only things he saw were Crystal and weed and I remember them almost fucking in front of us too, until Crystal reminded him of us, that was hilarious. He wanted to pull down her pants and she was like: hello? We're in front of all our friends! And he was like: oh yeah, you're right! And he giggled like a little girl. Sigh, I love parties.

Bye,

Bellamy.