Home Alone

It's been a while since I've written one like this, but here goes for those of you who enjoy the sexier chapters. Enjoy 😀

"So my beautiful wife and mother of my child to be. We're home alone for the first time in how many months, so I may have something in mind" he said flirtatiously.
"Hmm do you ever think of anything else?" She smirked.
"Umm yes a lot of the time actually. But no not when I'm home alone with you and I haven't made you scream in weeks. The thought of your naked body pressed against mine, seems like the most sensational idea for this afternoon I can think of" he winked.
Connie pulled him closer, pressing her hands towards his chest. "You do make a valid argument" she smirked winking as her hands began to undo the buttons of his shirt slowly.
"It has been a while, especially since we could be as loud as we like, and the last time we got totally mixed up in it, my daughter interrupted us".
"Hmm yes I remember" he laughed.
"its funnier now than it was then" she smirked.

"So anyway where was I?" He laughed resuming pulling her jumper over her head. Letting his lips move to kiss down her neck his hands gently stroking over her breasts.
"Oh god" she moaned as his hands and mouth worked in tandem, she ripped at his shirt removing the last few buttons.
"Eager as me I see Sweetcheeks" he laughed nuzzling into her neck.
"Maybe" she glared at him playfully running her hand across his naked toned chest.
"Now stop talking get your pants off" she grinned attacking his belt and letting his trousers fall to his ankles.
"Eager for sure!" She smirked grabbing his erection as he hissed against her neck.
"Shut up and kiss me" she claimed his lips roughly passionately feeling his tongue plung into her mouth kissing with hers.
She moaned into his embrace as he pinned her against the wall harder, his hands ridding her of her underwear and dropping them to the floor, roughly lifting her legs as they wrapped around his waist.
"Don't tease me" she groaned bitting into his naked toned shoulder, she could feel her nails digging into his flesh. He lifted her higher pushing her skirt higher his hand slipping into her warm wetness.
"Your so wet" he groaned against her mouth as her tounge slipped inside his. His fingers pressed roughly against her clit, feeling her tense and gasp at they slipped against her bud.

"Oh god Jacob" she cried feeling that sensation building, tightening inside her.
He smiled slipping his fingers deeper inside her warm centre, feeling the exquisite feeling of him inside her, his fingers pounding roughly inside her against that perfect spot.
Her legs desperately trying to seek purchase around his waist, but with further difficulties as she lost control of her body and she came violently over his hand.
"Oh I've missed that" she laughed panting leaning against his chest.

She lifted his chin and smiled at him, "your so bloody good at that!" She sighed happily sated.
"Your even more beautiful when yo do that" he smiled. "It feels amazing to know I can make you feel like that" he grinned, "but I'm not finished yet" he winked letting her legs gently drop to the floor.
She felt unstable her legs still recovering from their activities, she closed her eyes in anticipation as he trailed hot wet kisses over her neck and bra removing it. Palming her soft firm breasts in his hand as he moved lower over her abdomen. His hands settling around her bunched up skirt before moving his head lower, his lips gently skimming over the soft flesh immediately tasting her orgasm.

She tried to steady herself against the wall her hand finding his head, holding her self steady as his fingers moved to gently allow his mouth more access.
"Fuckk!" A cry Released from her lips with a hiss as his tongue swiped over her overly sensitive clit, he felt her shudder as he held her tightly against the wall.
His mouth becoming more gentle, only added to her frustration, "Jacob" she moaned angrily.
"All in good time sweetcheeks" he licked a little more purposefully feeling her tense again at his gentle touches.
She wanted to take control she was begging to make this happen quicker, but her body was at the mercy of his touch. She couldn't bare the teasing but she couldn't bare to move from him either, he moved more vigorously his fingers gently probing at her dripping wet core. His mouth lapped at her juices enjoying the taste of her, before probing inside her with his tongue.
A deep grunt-all moan escaped her purse lips, as she allowed her tongue to dart across them to moisten them. He couldn't help gaze at her she always looked beautiful but like this, he could stay like this forever.
He slipped his fingers inside her curling them deeply, feeling her tense around him as he pulled against her sensitive folds sucking them roughly.
"Oh fuck, Jacob, Arh ah ah" she panted her nails digging in deeper, as she clamped around his fingers feeling the overwhelming pleasure as she came once again. Her head lulling hers eyes closed as her chest heaved it took her a while to calm. Her mind finally refocusing on the hands and mouth that was cascading over every inch of her body, feeling the goosebumps erupt across her skin at his touch once again.

He smiled "God I love you" he whispered, taking her hand watching her amused confused expression.
He lifted her bottom as she wrapped around him, he placed her down onto the tumble dryer. "I've heard things about the vibrations" he winked widening her legs and moving between them. She could feel his arousal against her thigh, the excitement fluttering inside her again at what would come next.
He smirked turning the tumble dryer on feeling the vibrations against her wet centre, as they gently rocked her. His lips curling sexily as he latched onto her lips. Drawing him in closer Keen to have him, to have him fully.
"I want you" she whispered against his ear bitting down seductiveky.
"You know you want me, let me have it!" She grinned moving to place her hand between her legs stroking herself biting down on her bottom lip.
She grabbed him roughly feeling his hardness did nothing to calm her desperate need for him, she could feel the vibrations below her, he was right.
Her juices sliding across her fingers as she lay back slightly inviting him, teasing him.
She saw his eyes darken with desire as he pushed her back further, pulling her legs towards him as he watched her eyes begging him.
He kissed her tenderly slamming into her taking her by suprise, her head thrown back as the pleasure hit her forcefully. He lifted her knees towards her chest as he pounded roughly into her soaking centre, loving the soft mewls escaping her lips. Her body shimmering with perspiration as her eyes fluttered open gazing at him lustfully.

To be inside her felt amazing it had been 2 weeks since they'd had sex, but it had been nearly 2 months since they had fucked like this. No inhibitions, no restrictions totally giving into each other, it was freeing, euphoric.
"Oh Christ Connie" he groaned as he pushed himself inside her roughly again and again, feeling the coil inside him twisting tighter.
"You feel so amazing, oh god Connie your so tight" he moaned loudly as she thrust against him, bucking her hips.
Her legs latching tightly around his waist pulling him closer as he slid deeper inside her, "oh fuck ..yes Jacob yes!" She screamed as he slid out of her and thrust deeply inside her again sending her Over the edge.
The rush of endorphins surged to her brain making her numb with pleasure, as Jacob continued to ride her until he came violently and slumped against her panting heavily. Both letting the pleasure ripple through their bodies as they finally stilled as they clung together.

"Oh god why haven't we done that more recently" he chuckled trying to gain his breathe.
"Hmm... were not finished are we" she smirked as she slid from his grip, and wandered across the kitchen naked, making sure to waggle her hips the way she knew drove him crazy.

"Arh oh no Mrs Masters, we have a free house, were no way near finished "he smiled moved closer towards her.
"Now come here" he smiled moving towards her the grin plastered across his face.
"Come and get me" she hissed the sex dripping from her voice, as he stepped closer. She took a step back as he edged closer, she saw the glint in his eyes. She knew what he was going to do, edging backwards smirking.
He moved forward again watching her eagerly before he stepped closer again she laughed moving from the doorway and began to move more quickly as he chased her.

Coming up behind her as she reached the stairs, he grabbed her naked body throwing her over his shoulder as she laughed and struggled against his grip. He carried her upstairs chuckling, throwing her down into the bed. His eyes skimming over her body, "now where we're we" he grinned pinning her down.

"God I've missed this" she moaned her body surrendering to his every demand as he delicately traced his finger tips over her flat stomach. Both sharing a meaningful kiss full of all their hopes and optimism for the future.
Lips re-connecting and passions and desires simmering back to the surface, as she flipped him over and held him down upon the bed.
"My turn Mr Masters" she winked.