Solutions

Thanks for all the lovely comments and everyone who's reading. Work is mad but I wanted to update before I lost the rhythm if this. So apologies for spelling  ect, I'll check in the morning. Xx

She had been in a very good mood the last few days and Charlie hadn't been the only one to comment.
"Put in your overtime and Christmas holiday request MRS B is singing" Cal called laughing as he entered the staff room.
She could hear him but she'd ignored it, and Carried on with the he paperwork before her.
"Nah mate" Max laughed.
"I swear down, she singing whilst doing paper work, her doors open" Cal said again as suprised as the rest of them.

"Hey someone's in a good mood again" Charlie smiled.
"So" Connie tried to hide the grin.
"So... Is there a reason, a someone perhaps?, people are talking" He quipped.
"No I just love paperwork, you know me" she smiled playfully.
"Don't care to divulge?" He smirked.
"Nope" she said quickly shuffling the papers and standing. "Well work to do" she finished striding out towards the nurses desk.
Noticing everyone was missing she headed for the staff room, "I swear yesterday she let me use her computer, she let Max come in late un scolded this morning and she was deseperate to get out of here last weekend" cal smirked.
"She's got a bloke it's got to be" Robyn laughed.
"I may or may not, but does that explain why your all in here, instead of looking after the patients" she said sharply but more playfully than normal.
They stood quickly and all scattered, it never failed to amaze her the satisfaction of seeing them all spring into action being caught out.
"She didn't shout at us" Max whispered to Roybn bemused as they headed to cubicles.
"I still can Max, I'm not in that good of a mood" she called back.
She smiled to herself truth was she was in a very good mood, and there was only one reason for that. Jacob, and he would be walking through these doors in oh say 11 minutes and 48 seconds.

Jacob headed straight for her office when he came in, "Hello um..." He cleared his throat, "Mrs Beacuhamp" he said trying to hide the grin and remain professional.
"Oh Mr Masters I've been expecting you, come inside and then I'll get you settled in" she smiled shutting the door.

The blinds were already shut she'd thought ahead, "hello" she smiled moving closer her hand against his chest.
"Hi Sweetcheeks, god I've missed you" he grinned taking her lips on to his. She moaned at the contact a week was too long it had been torture.
"You know I'm glad your hear, I've had to touch myself every night since we last spent any time together" she said softly biting his ear.
He groaned feeling the arousal dripping from her words, "we need to try phone sex" he smiled.
"Umm we need the real thing" she kissed him again the passion becoming more determined.
She pulled away, "later, first I need to introduce you and let you do some work, then we can slip away" she winked.
She opened the door, "right Well if your follow me Jacob", he did so smiling as he watched her arse move as her heels tapped across the floor.
"So your remember Charlie he's our senior nurse so he will keep an eye on you. But if you'd like to shadow Nurse Miller today then we can get started".
"Nurse Miller" she called as Roybn spun round smiling, " you remember Jacob he's going to be doing some HTC work and helping with the nursing as part of his academic development. Would you mind him following you today and prehaps you could judge when he's ready to have a go at a few things" she smiled.
Roybn smiled back, "yes no problem, I'm just going to cubicle 4 if you wanted to join me".
He looked from her to Connie, she nodded and so he smiled and followed Roybn.

"So I thought you hated having training staff" Charlie smirked.
"I do, but I know Jacob, I know he's keen and he's capable. And it's still about who you know as much as what you know, so I'm giving him a helping hand". The idea of what a helping hand she might be giving him shortly made her bite back the smirk.
"Very good of you" Charlie smiled approvingly.
"We are a teaching hospital Charlie, but yes it helps I know him and I don't mind him. That other guy last week was bloody awful. He managed to stitch a woman's gown to her arm whilst he sutured her wound, he won't be coming back" he laughed.

He'd been on shift for two hours before She found him, "Jacob would you like a break, it takes a while to get used to the non stop atmosphere in her".
"I'm ok, it hasn't been that busy" he smiled.
She pinched him "ouch" she glared at him.
"Oh yes actually, whilst we're not too busy that's a good idea" he agreed.
He headed for the staff room, he watched her head for the main exit gave it a minute and followed her.
"So this break will it be restful" he smirked walking a few paces behind.
"Not if I have my way" she chuckled, "and...
"You usually do" he finished laughing.
"Correct" they had finally reached her car, which unusually for her way parked miles away from entrance.
"Didn't fancy using your special parking space today" he eyed her playfully.
"No now get in" she snipped gliding into the seat.

The door was barely shut before mouths locked, tongues mingled, the air electric with gasps and sighs. Hands frantically exploring seeking flesh, she wanted him. She'd never wanted anything more.
"Arh I see so, the first car sex we had wasn't all that bad back for seconds" he grinned pulling her closer.
"A park bench would be fine right now, this week I haven't through the if anything else" she groaned as his hand slipped between her legs.
"Why you complaining" she said questioningly, as she rubbed his bulge across the front of his trousers.
"God no, it was hot then, it's hot now" he laughed.
She climbed onto his lap, "well it will have to do for now" she smiled as he gently caressed her face.
"I'd have settled for just seeing you, anything else will be earth moving where ever it is" he said genuinely.
She smiled softly, letting her lips gently touch his enjoying the calmed tenderness shared in that moment, it scared her a little this wasn't just sex. She knew that but for now it was complicated enough, she resumed her attack upon his body and unzipping his trousers.