Author's Note

Disclaimer: moi-moi819 does not own Danny Phantom or any of its affiliated titles therein. All original characters are the property of moi-moi819. This is a nonprofit fan fiction. No copyright infringement was intended. Please support the official release.

Moi-Moi: Hello everyone! I'll try not to take up too much of your time. There's a few things you should know before you proceed.

1) Phantom Planet NEVER happened. Personally, I felt like the series finale was a rushed effort at ending the show. Some things could have been done better, like Tucker becoming Mayor (he's not even a legal adult yet. Seriously?) or Danny revealing his secret to the whole world (why not just whisper "I'll see you at home mom and dad" and then fly off? Why change in front of EVERYONE?). Of course this means that Danny and Sam aren't together. If this bothers you, I am genuinely sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Personally, I don't like Sam all that much (here comes the fan rage) and I dislike the idea of her with Danny. :-/

If I've already lost you, feel free to click away. I had to get the big one out of the way first.

2) This trilogy will have OCs. I've created a new family of original characters just for this trilogy. I really hope that you all grow to love them as much as I already do.

3) Yes, this IS a trilogy. You can expect two stories to follow this one (in their own sweet time). I've already got the plots, titles, covers, and everything else all sorted. An I'm SO EXCITED.

Finally, I hope that you enjoy this story and its sequels as much as I do. I really want you guys to comment as much as you can, too. There's nothing I love more than to have a conversation with my readers. Writing is more than just a way for me to express my creativity. It's a way for me to connect with others and have a conversation about a mutual love. Anyways, I'll let you guys go.

Welcome to my Danny Phantom Triology (that doesn't have an official name as of yet)!