Chapter 8

When I finally reached Lexis' house, I knocked on her door, but nobody answered it. Then suddenly I heard a familiar motorbike pulling up in the driveway. Scott walked up to me. He looked like he had very little sleep, if he slept at all.

"Hey, Scott. Do you know where Lexi is, because I want to throw her a party, and don't want her to come..."

"That's the point!-"
Scott suddenly interupted me 

"I haven't seen her since she walked out yeasterday!" He said as we walked into the McCall residence.

"Typical Lexi." I mumbled to myself so Scott wouldn't hear. 

"Well she did look pretty pissed, you did forget her birthday afer all" Scotts' expression suddenly turned sad and guilty.

"But I can't find her anywhere! I couldn't even smell her!"

"Smell?"I asked kind of confused.

"You know, werewolf stuff..." 

I nodded in response.
He wanted to start talking again, but was cut of by the sound of an another motorbike. We both quickly looked out the window and saw a guy in a black lether jacket, he looked about twenty-five, or something like that. And behind him was sitting Lexi. Scott let out a low growl.
Lexi got of the bike and fist-bumped the guy. She walked into the house and immediately greeted me.

"Sup Emma"
She smiled at me, and just shot a look at Scott.
She was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday, so she probably didn't go home at all. She walked upstairs to her room and came back a few minutes later.

"Bye Emma"She said as she walked out.

"Who the fuck was tha-" Scott asked.

He didn't get to finish, because I cut him off.
"Scott, beeing Lexis' best friend for like 6 years I learned that there are certain things you should never as her, like: Where did you get that gun? Where did you get that scar? Where were you last week? Why were you missing last week? Why was there a strange hispanic man at my door screaming about killing you? Why do you look like you just got out of a fight? And last but not least: Who was the strange man that drove you home?"

"But I know that smell. I smelled alcohol, a lot of it" I actually wasn't surprised " And I could smell the cologne of that I guy, I know him! And he's a werewolf, I can tell"

That caught my attention

"So are there a lot of them here? You know, werewolves?"

"More than you think"

"Right... Anyways, I have to set things for the party, you wanna help?"

Scott looked deep in thought.
"Sure, what do you want me to do?"

I took a moment to think. I'm good at decorating so I don't need any help there. Also, I don't think I need any help at mixing some drinks, and making snacks. But talking about inviting people, I might just use Scotts' help at that.

"Could you maybe invite some people, you know organise the all 'who's coming' thing?

"Ugh, ok. Who do you want me to invite?"

I had to convince myself that this is all for Lexi and it's not the time to show the hate directed to people like Lydia or Liam.

"You know close friends like Stiles, Liam, Kira...Lydia, some friends from Lexis' class like Megan, James, Kelly, Molly and Fred. And don't forget Emily, John, Mike, Anna, Bert, Amber, Jennifer, Ben and of course Tom. You should write that down" I quickly spilled a bunch of names of the people that me and Lexi know.