Chapter 4

I was literally laying on my bed in front of my wardrobe having no idea what to wear to the 'date'. That's how Lexi described it. The sound of that word 'date' freaks me out a little. I mean even though I'm sixteen, I haven't been to a real date since... well... I think Mike counts. Uh never mind, we didn't end up so well, so I guess I shouldn't bring him up right now. I think it's time to move on. I mean I thought that I can't find anyone better than Stiles... I think Lexi was right I need to clear my mind, move on, forget my childish crushes... The truth is that Stiles is no crush... He's the love of my life... and I don't care how cliché that sounds. God! I loved him since the third freaking grade! From the moment that I saw him. I even remember the day I moved in Beacon Hills, it was my first day at the new school. After a few years I still loved him, but then I was already popular because of my sister. She was pretty good at making friends and in general good at communicating with other people. Everybody wanted to date me or my sister and my sister said that I could do much better than Stiles. The same feeling I felt for him few years after that and same after that. I always remembered what my sister said and kept my self away from him. I was trying to fall for other guys but it wasn't that strong. After all the years of fighting inside of myself about that he would probably date me just because of the popularity, I found out that Lydia is dating Stiles and kind of giving up on being popular. I guess my sister just forgot that I liked Stiles and it was so many years ago so she probably didn't expect for me to still like him. I didn't actually understand 'why?' from all of the unpopular guys she had to choose him. The one that I loved all my entire life. Even if he didn't give a damn about me I loved him. Of course my sister only wanted the best for me, I should just tried with him. Maybe now I would be the one that he kisses, protects, the one that he cares about the most... a tear slid down my face that was when heard my sisters' voice and a knock on the door. I quickly wiped my tears and turned to face my sis.

"There's my little sister"

She said smiling at me. But her smile quickly went away.

"Is something wrong, sweetie?"

"No, not at all. I'm just you know getting ready for a date"

I tried to smile at her.

"Great! Do you want me to help you get ready?"

"Well I guess I could use some help. Just don't overplay with the outfit because we're only watching a movie at his house"

"Let me tell you one thing. Only watching a movie never ends with only watching a movie"

"Lydia. Please just... I barely know him"

Lydia leaned closer.

"So... tell me, who's the lucky guy?"

"Um, well he's a freshman"

"Oooo... fresh, do I know him?"

"I'm sure you do"

'Course she does, he's in her squad' I thought to myself.

"What's the name of this hottie?"

"Uh, Liam... Liam Dunbar..."

"I knew it! He's just perfect for you!"

"I wouldn't say that just yet"

"Oh c'mon, let's get you all ready for this Dunbar"

After fifteen minutes, I looked kind of pretty. Lydia is a pro at this.

"Thanks Lydia, got to go now!"

I yelled rushing out through the door.

"Have fun!"

That was the last thing I heard before getting in my car. I parked it two blocks away that Lydia wouldn't notice. Liam texted me his address so I could know where to go. I was so nervous. I almost had to force myself to walk up to his door. I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door when I heard voices from inside.