The 5 of them is allowed to meet him after the doctor check him.

Taehyung look at them with a sad and painful look.

" hyung".Taehyung called,his voice sound raspy and slow.

Namjoon know Taehyung is calling him,but he cant look at Taehyung face.He feel angry,sad,useless,all the feeling mixed.He only wait at the door and look at another way.

Jimin is the first one to approach Taehyung

"why u try to kill yourself again,did u lose your mind?u want to die so bad?
w

hat about us then?u never think about us?did u know how worry we are thinking about u everyday?". Jimin burst in tears as he hold Taehyung shoulder and shake his body.

Taehyung dont give any reaction.He just silent.

"i love u,we all love u,we really want to help u,why u dont want to help yourself?". Jimin sobs as he hug V.

" my life is a mess,i can't turn back,but i also dont want to go on with my life like this".

"u still have a chance Taehyung,u still can fix it,we will be with you". Jhope approach them and also hug him.

Taehyung push both of them slowly,he hug his knees and look at his feet.

" i am mentally unstable,and i did something bad,really bad,i had no family anymore,and i dont deserve u guys,u guys are too nice for me".

"we are your family now Taehyung". Suga said.

" who said u dont deserve us,you used to make us happy,u used to help us,we love u,we have been living together,we love u,yes,u make a crime, but that doesn't turn u into a devil,right?u are still the nice Kim Taehyung to us".Suga said while rubbing his back.

"when u lost,we will help to lead u,when u fall,we will help u to stand,when u almost give up,we will give u courage, even if u fall many times, we will help u to stand and rise.So dont give up,we are here for u,remember the memories we used to create when we are together". Namjoon who stand far from Taehyung just now,has also approach him.

Taehyung look at his friends one by one and flickered a smile.

" thank u for choosing to be with me,u guys are truly a nice people".

"if we are together,we can overcome the problem". Jungkook said.

" promise us,that u wont try to suicide again".Namjoon said.

Taehyung breath "i promise".

__

Taehyung stares at the people outside through his windows.

" Taehyung".Seo Joon touch his shoulder softly,so he wont startled.

Taehyung turn to him with a smile.

"u wanna try to go out?".

" out?u mean....out there...at the garden?".Taehyung ask while showing at the place outside his window.There is a little sparkle in his eyes,showing he is excited.

"yes,there".

" but...the last time i meet people was like a few months ago,the only people i have met is my friends,u,and a few nurses,i'm kinda...scared".

"it is fine,i will be with u,you should go out sometimes,and have some fresh air,it is good for your mind".

" fine then,but i umm...u know the medicine....i cant walk properly,my knees is weak".

A few medicine that is prescripted to him,make him always feel tired and sleepy and also make him weak.

"I'll get the wheel chair for you".

" i don't want to trouble u".

"it is my job as a doctor,now,wait here,i'll be back".

Taehyung rub the scar at his wrist,it remind him how stupid of him trying to kill himself while the people around him trying so hard help him,give him so much love and he dont know how to repay them back.

Seo Joon came back with a wheel chair.

" are u ready?".

"yes". Taehyung smile.

Seo Joon help him to sit on the wheel chair and push it towards the garden.

They stop under a shady tree.

" u ok?".Seo Joon ask.

"just a little nervous,i'm scared if they might judging me". Taehyung said while gripping his shirt.

" i'm here,it is ok".

"u know,before my father become alcoholic and gambling, he used to bring me and my mom out to the park".

" looks like u have good memories with him,not only bad memories ".

" but,i can never get rid the bad memories ".

" it's ok,u can do it slowly".

"it is not that bad to go outside of your room,right?".

"what makes u want to take me out of the room,what if i hurt the people at this park?".

" no,i trust u,u won't hurt them,u r actually a nice person,u try to save your mom,but things turn bad".

"thank u for helpin me".

Seo Joon rub Taehyung shoulder as Taehyung watch his surrounding and smiles.

----------------

Sorry for taking such a long time to update this story.Really sorry.I've been busy.I got a break now.It is like 9 months since i start to write this story.I really want to finish this story.But time is the problem.Tq for those who keep supporting this story by reading and adding this story to your reading list.I really appreciate it.Thanks for 2k.Keep reading this story.And i'll try to update and finis this book quickly.